CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyson Fury

Guest MikeD

I see this retarded pikey fucking circus act is fighting again on Saturday.

Well, when I say fighting I mean they'll have found yet another stiff who'll stand in front of him and pose no danger to the stupid cunt whatsoever.

He really is a moronic, illiterate cunt but there's no doubt he sells tickets and I suppose that's the game. Pity it'll all end when he comes up against someone that can actually hit back.

Guest judgetwi

It's amazing the number of wankers who come on here and say "I've never heard of the cunt." You have to have a certain amount of delusional self importance to say that. If you've never heard of the cunt then you have nothing to say so shut your fucking cakehole. I would love to fight the Fury cunt tomorrow but his pikey relatives would break into the changing room and nick my clothes, watch, phone etc. Then i would have to get my old friend, Herr Ratsfuhrer, to substitute his Calor Gas with a canister of Zyklon B. How about that for bad taste?

It's amazing the number of wankers who come on here and say "I've never heard of the cunt." You have to have a certain amount of delusional self importance to say that. If you've never heard of the cunt then you have nothing to say so shut your fucking cakehole. I would love to fight the Fury cunt tomorrow but his pikey relatives would break into the changing room and nick my clothes, watch, phone etc. Then i would have to get my old friend, Herr Ratsfuhrer, to substitute his Calor Gas with a canister of Zyklon B. How about that for bad taste?

I'd give you 30 seconds before he hammers your fat arse into the canvas.

What's with the use of Zyklon B here? Admin,delete his post at once.

• 10 months later...

Looks like old shit for brains has ambitions to be an MP.

If MP stands for manky pikey then he's got it sewn up but otherwise it appears to be more bollocks from the stupid, loud-mouthed, gypo cunt.