CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

shitespeak [apologies to george orwell]

colonelkurtz

i've just about had it with the cuntery of  "out of the box thinking " ... "blue sky ideas" ... "ring fencing" and all the numerous other turd end buzz words -  the only relief this morning was sitting right at the back of the room  day dreaming up cc responses to this management crapfest.

and yes .. you guessed it - "ring fencing" came top of the list !

i've just about had it with the cuntery of  "out of the box thinking " ... "blue sky ideas" ... "ring fencing" and all the numerous other turd end buzz words -  the only relief this morning was sitting right at the back of the room  day dreaming up cc responses to this management crapfest.

I know what you mean lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.

Guest cuntcrapper

All dreamt up by little biddy bitches and David Cameron type clones. These fuckpin brained wankers are issued from birth with iphones stuck in every orifice. Nasty little bastards, why the old Mussers have'nt blasted a few hairdressers and tanneries near the BBC is beyond me. One can only hope they read here for their inspiration occasionally.

• 2 weeks later...

Shite-speak is the foundation of extensive droning. It goes well with sweaty armpits, bad breath and a washable suit.