CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting beaten up at Tesco

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So I was sent to the shop by my mother for this week’s food shopping, as I’ll earn my weekly pocket money that way. As I entered my local Tesco I saw this really fit cashier at one of the check-outs. I thought really long and hard about how to ask her out. When I arrived at her the checkout I put my items on the conveyor belt and went up to the fit bird asking her how was her day. She said it was ok and then I said that she is now obliged to go on the date with me. She then giggled at me and then I took the tub of marmalade out of my shopping pile, opened the lid, scooped a chunk out with my fingers and rubbed it on one of my palms and I said that’s what I do to her bum with lubricant when we get home. She pulled a face and then I picked up a baguette roll and a bagel and demonstrated what I was going to do to her. She told me to stop otherwise she will call security and then I took some meatballs out the packet and then rubbed them all over her face. She then called security and one of the security guards came by. That guard apparently was the cashier’s boyfriend and when she told him what happened her grabbed me, dragged me outside Tesco, and began punching the living daylights out of me. Then I woke up in a shopping trolley outside my mom’s house. My mom came out and got angry at me for not bringing home the shopping. I’m now not getting any pocket money this month. Stupid bitch and that cunt security guard.

Next time you go to Tesco wear only a towel around your waist and just repeat "so sorry so sorry" and keep moving forward. If somebody stops you just say "Boy do I love sex".

Shouldn't that be "I do love boy sex"?

• 3 weeks later...

Did you hear about the donkey who walked into Tesco in Brockenhurst recently visiting his relatives in the freezer cabinet? I hope you didn't have a hand in this, Keith? A donkey isn't a really a horse you know?