CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to get Jazz reinstated

An excellent point, sir.  If he does he does, if he doesn't he doesn't.  Life shall go on either way, I think.

If you didn't care you wouldn't keep bleating on about him.  There are a core number of members that make this site funny, interesting and bearable.  You, KC, are  not among them.

Guest KuntaCunty

If you didn't care you wouldn't keep bleating on about him.  There are a core number of members that make this site funny, interesting and bearable.  You, KC, are  not among them.

I see you have been nipping at the CO2 pipes again.  Spare those few remaining brain cells, you can't afford to lose even one more.

Kill yourself! 

I see you have been nipping at the CO2 pipes again.  Spare those few remaining brain cells, you can't afford to lose even one more.

Kill yourself! 

Thank you for your PM KC - I have heard what you have said & I will try not to flood the forum again.

Love Prof B XXX :ph34r:

Guest nobgobbler

Thought you said you were fucking off for good the other day?

I had the crematorium bar-b-q fired up at lunchtime but the sheep never turned up. All that mint sauce and no lamb.

I had the crematorium bar-b-q fired up at lunchtime but the sheep never turned up. All that mint sauce and no lamb.

one minute you are calling me cute nick names like wooly jumper, the next you are aunty (:) ProfB.

Guest nobgobbler

one minute you are calling me cute nick names like wooly jumper, the next you are aunty ( :) ProfB.

Here's something new and exciting for you to do at playtime. Unravel your leggings and knit yourself a straight jacket, make it nice and tight round the arms so your fingers can't reach the keyboard. That sounds like fun doesn't it.

Guest JackoTC

Sorry, that is one of the rat's avatars I stole. Probably the only one that doesn't have nazi connotations.

The filthy little fascist seems to have moved on. He now talks only in riddles and doggerel. He has either gone completely mad, or has seen the error of his ways.

The filthy little fascist seems to have moved on. He now talks only in riddles and doggerel. He has either gone completely mad, or has seen the error of his ways.

Mossad has finally caught up with him. The ghost of Alan Turing and Rumpelstiltskin have got together to provide him with a fool proof system of codes and riddles. These enable him to spread his gospel in such an incomprehensible manner that it throws the Simon Wiesenthal centre right off of his trail.
  • Like 1