CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One trick pony actor bastards

Guest MikeD

I dare say some of these cunts deserve their own thread but you know the type. 'Actors' who play themselves no matter what they're fucking in. Sean Connery, Ray Winstone, I could go on but I think you get the idea. And the biggest fucking offender was John cunting bastarding fucking Wayne. I could be wrong of course........

Clive Owen. One of the biggest mysteries ever is how this cunt could be called an actor and have reached the level of fame he has.. One tone of voice and one facial expression, a fucking piece of wood.

Danny Dyer?

As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of this cunt. He's a cunt.

To fair on Ray Winstone, he's played some more varied roles in the last ten years or so. Henry VIII, something in Beowulf too, plus some other shit I cant be arsed to remember.

How about Ricky Gervaise? He's just David Brent in everything he does. Including when he's just being himself.

Guest ducunti

It just goes to show there's hope for everyone when John Wayne or Marion Morisson (self explanatory why he called himself john) went as far as he did with absolutely no talent apart from a good impression of a plank of wood.

Guest nobgobbler

Danny Dyer?

Hey Mick, your mate went with a prozzie and your wife believes it was you. (whisper)"Leave id art"

Hey Mick, your wife was raped by your nephew who is really your brother, and she is having his baby. (whisper)"Leave id art"

Hey Mick, your mother is really your granny and your sister is really your mother. (whisper)"Leave id art"

How much fucking bad news does this cunt need to stir up reaction greater than a husky whisper?

I've seen the Dyer disease on some Freeview show about hardmen. You just know that if he didn't have a film crew and half a dozen minders with him he'd be fucking shitting himself.

He appears to think he is one of them.

Hey Mick, your mate went with a prozzie and your wife believes it was you. (whisper)"Leave id art"
Hey Mick, your wife was raped by your nephew who is really your brother, and she is having his baby. (whisper)"Leave id art"
Hey Mick, your mother is really your granny and your sister is really your mother. (whisper)"Leave id art"
How much fucking bad news does this cunt need to stir up reaction greater than a husky whisper?

I feel like I'm insulting wood by comparing it to him, but I genuinely expect to one day read that this cunt has fallen to Dutch elm disease.