CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Top Three (Special Christmas Edition 2014)

Well, that's the first time I ever came second.

Another jet's gone down, Bawsey. Scruff Jackie was due to be on that plane in Indonesia! Miraculously he only just missed it by about ...16000 miles. He was all cosy at home in bed... without a ticket or a worry. Fate.
  • Like 1

Guest JackoTC

After watching "Krakatoa, East of Java" in 1978, we almost considered a family trip to the area. Thank fuck Mater and Pater saw sense. A flight delay of 36 years may have spelled disaster for Famille Jacko.

After watching "Krakatoa, East of Java" in 1978, we almost considered a family trip to the area. Thank fuck Mater and Pater saw sense. A flight delay of 36 years may have spelled disaster for Famille Jacko.

It's all relative, Jackie. Live each day as if it's your last. When the tsunami hit on Boxing Day 2004, I was skiing in val d'isere. The wave didn't quite reach the Alps, but... you know what Im saying?..

Guest KuntaCunty

You've either got it, or you haven't got style
Got it.. and you stand out a mile.
When you were those duds, with a wild kind of studs
Watch those dolls lining up single file
You've either got it...... or you haven't got style.

cowpie-jeffvanuga.jpg

Votes are in and lines are now closed. It's a two horse race between the Cat and Gobbie AKA.. Franzia council bint galore. Bawsey you can fuck off.. you were never a contender.

The winner will receive a full length nudie photo of me via PM.

Guest judgetwi

Frank you sad two bob fucking tosser. What the fuck is this shit? This is the kind of bollocks i expect from the Jizzmonster. How am i supposed to get any pleasure taking the piss out of you when you are doing my job for me? This is my list of.............Nobody with a fucking brain cares Frank. How can i compete with this embarrassing self parody? Crawl into a hole and die Frank. You have nothing to say so just do yourself a favour and fuck off.

6 out of 10, you've been nastier than this before.

Frank you sad two bob fucking tosser. What the fuck is this shit? This is the kind of bollocks i expect from the Jizzmonster. How am i supposed to get any pleasure taking the piss out of you when you are doing my job for me? This is my list of.............Nobody with a fucking brain cares Frank. How can i compete with this embarrassing self parody? Crawl into a hole and die Frank. You have nothing to say so just do yourself a favour and fuck off.

Rude.