CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Illness

Guest JackoTC

Alas, I have drifted into the arena of the unwell. Been shitting myself and shaking all day. Hot then shivering with cold. I have avoided any sort of illness since I had a bout of food poisoning in 1993. Not even had a cold. I feel a right cunt now. My air of invincibility has been reduced to nothing, as has been my supply of arse paper. .

My sympathy on the shitting front, at least you'll be the only cunt to loose weight this Xmas.
Mrs pecker has come down with similar (minus the shits thank fuck) leaving me the last cunt standing when it comes to dealing with the stubblets. Finally relatives have come in useful almost making up for the useless, unwanted shit they got me for Xmas. Again.
Carry on shitting.
  • Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Its funny cos when I had my stroke and semi heart attack both over a weekend I felt perfectly alright apart from not being able to use all my right hand side of my body I experienced no pain? If you want to experience one of the problems you have, try wiping your arse with the other hand for those that actually do on here, dirty cunts.

Do you mean to tell me I've been wasting good money on bog rolls all these years, when I could have just been using my hand?

Guest JackoTC

Sorry to hear that, Jacko. At least I can call you a cunt now without fear of you sallying forth with some unanswerable riposte.

Ha - Westy, you snotty, booger filled poof chariot. That's what you get for your lack of sympathy.