CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Illness

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Alas, I have drifted into the arena of the unwell. Been shitting myself and shaking all day. Hot then shivering with cold. I have avoided any sort of illness since I had a bout of food poisoning in 1993. Not even had a cold. I feel a right cunt now. My air of invincibility has been reduced to nothing, as has been my supply of arse paper. .  

Guest KuntaCunty

Alas, I have drifted into the arena of the unwell. Been shitting myself and shaking all day. Hot then shivering with cold. I have avoided any sort of illness since I had a bout of food poisoning in 1993. Not even had a cold. I feel a right cunt now. My air of invincibility has been reduced to nothing, as has been my supply of arse paper. .  

You didn't eat the sweet and sour potato soup at the Christmas buffet at the shelter did you, Jacko?  They've had a surplus of that shite since WW2.

Guest nobgobbler

Now you know what 12 pints of home brew, 6 mince pies, 2 lbs of Thorntons chocolates, half an Aldi 3 bird roast, a bucket of sprouts and a bottle of shit cheap plonk you bought for your neighbour but you haven't seen him so you supped it, smells like. I hate bumsquirt, its a right cunt.

Fuck off.

Guest KuntaCunty

Stop wallowing Jacko, you fucking lightweight. Just stick a butt plug up your arse and carry on. Eat, drink and be merry. When you feel the pressure is about to blow, stand in the bath, uncork and leave for the missus to clean up later. That's what I do.

Sage like advice from Drew, I could only add that if you find yourself in a group setting, drop your trousers, aim the cork at the nearest soppy cunt, and fire at will.  Maybe the cork will chin the bastard and knock him or her, out fucking cold.

Jacko, I've just googled your symptoms. You have cancer and are about to die.

Go in peace, my son. :(

Guest nobgobbler

Sage like advice from Drew, I could only add that if you find yourself in a group setting, drop your trousers, aim the cork at the nearest soppy cunt, and fire at will.  Maybe the cork will chin the bastard and knock him or her, out fucking cold.

Poor Will!

I hope after a good night's sleep you feel better?

it is a laxative so strong that it could probably pass as kryptonite. Invite some friends over and ensure you have a sachet of picolax for each friend, drink said picolax. First one to shit themselves loses and has to lick the boxers of the winner (abit like soggy biscuit but with shit instead of spunk) you will be the talk of the town and your parties as notorious as the ones held in the great gatsby

I don't wear boxers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

it is a laxative so strong that it could probably pass as kryptonite. Invite some friends over and ensure you have a sachet of picolax for each friend, drink said picolax. First one to shit themselves loses and has to lick the boxers of the winner (abit like soggy biscuit but with shit instead of spunk) you will be the talk of the town and your parties as notorious as the ones held in the great gatsby

Thats why jammy dodgers taste so shit.