CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy New Year You Cunts!

Guest KuntaCunty

I miss something?  

I missed it too KC. It was the usual meltdown nonsense apparently; my real name is _________ and I live at _______________. Rothers did the same a while back. No one can keep firing out cunts at the rate he was doing unless they are a massive cunt themselves.

Guest KuntaCunty

I missed it too KC. It was the usual meltdown nonsense apparently; my real name is _________ and I live at _______________. Rothers did the same a while back. No one can keep firing out cunts at the rate he was doing unless they are a massive cunt themselves.

Oh dear.

Pot, kettle and black. The floor is all yours. The timer is running down, mind. Don't let me down.

Smuggy's out of puff, proper... shot to pieces. Bring back that dopey brother of yours.

Guest KuntaCunty

There is far too much negativity and hostility on the corner lately.  If people can't be nicer to each other, then they should all be rounded up and bludgeoned then set on fucking fire, cunts.  

Please try to be more sensitive and tolerant.

• Like 2

There is far too much negativity and hostility on the corner lately.  If people can't be nicer to each other, then they should all be rounded up and bludgeoned then set on fucking fire, cunts.  

I've sent Ched Evans round to babysit your kids, cunt.

I am the most sensitive and tolerant person in real life, I like to come on here for a bit of aggro.

Guest KuntaCunty

I've sent Ched Evans round to babysit your kids, cunt.

We were smart, we sent the children to live with strangers as exchange students to Aladeen.

I wish you a Miserable New Year, you wit free heap of dog shit that a mobility scooter has run over. :ph34r:

Open your oven, turn on the gas, insert your head, then proceed to slam the oven door repeatedly until you lose consciousness while inhaling the fumes.  You are a complete and utter spastic. 

Fuck off! 

Nothing, save a song in your heart and a spring in your step.

There was no song in your heart when you deleted me cute Full Moon spell casting nom.

"Hard cheese old bean" is a mean thing to say when you have callously deleted me fascinating nom.

Spotto, I think you get a trill out of giving me warning points, deleting me posts & being unless when I approach you with a query.

Do you deal with Bronski in this manner? :lol: 

Spotto, I think you get a trill out of giving me warning points, deleting me posts & being unless when I approach you with a query.

Do you deal with Bronski in this manner? :lol: 

I have never given you a warning point.... Do you want one? You have been informed as to why the post was deleted.

I have never given you a warning point.... Do you want one? You have been informed as to why the post was deleted.

02-November 14 you gave me a bollocking & a warning point.

What is the max points a cunt can receive? Am I on dangerous ground?