CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Modern Life is Rubbish

Guest JackoTC

Don't fucking shatter my dreams, Jacko. I've been dreaming of the return of the McRib ever since the last one I had before watching Twister at the cinema. Now you're telling me its nothing but a glorified rib rustler? Devastated is too light a word to describe how I'm feeling right now.

Breakfast of champions!

Guest JackoTC

Don't fucking shatter my dreams, Jacko. I've been dreaming of the return of the McRib ever since the last one I had before watching Twister at the cinema. Now you're telling me its nothing but a glorified rib rustler? Devastated is too light a word to describe how I'm feeling right now.

Ah Deco, its a fucking shame it really is. Every time that Simpsons is on with the "Ribwich", I begin to drool and long for one. I was hugely let down. They used to have some small and red peppers on and a gooey sauce if I remember ? This was dry, and just awful. Luckily I was able to wash away the taste with several bottles of Ask Aspall's cider.