CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't love Stoke

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest KuntaCunty

This time tomorrow night I'll be at the hotel Nacional in Havana. I'll be thinking of you spot. Adieu.

You mean you'll be walking up behind prisoners in Guantanamo who have dropped their soap!  

Guest nobgobbler

I had hatred in my heart for Stoke for years, solely as it is the birth place of Robbie Williams. Then a couple of years ago I had the misfortune to actually visit it. What a fascinating experience. The natives were akin to an undiscovered Papua New Guinean tribe, only less developed and more savage. Darwin would have had a field day with them. Needless to say I will never make a return trip, I'd rather have a weeks all inclusive in Basra, the weather is at least better and I'd be far less likely to be stabbed. Have they developed the wheel and opposable thumbs yet, Pen?

that explains a lot. I once dated a bloke from Stoke, he had the hairiest back I've ever seen.

This time tomorrow night I'll be at the hotel Nacional in Havana. I'll be thinking of you spot. Adieu.

Have a couple of Rum babas before hitting the town. Just down from the Havana Libre hotel , towards the beach, is the club la zorra. It's got Jazz 7 nights a week. I've played there.

Have a couple of Rum babas before hitting the town. Just down from the Havana Libre hotel , towards the beach, is the club la zorra. It's got Jazz 7 nights a week. I've played there.

So thats where Jazz goes when he gets a ban from here.

I've arrived, spot. I was last here in '95 when I was 20 something... nothing changes. Thanks.. zorra it is.

So thats where Jazz goes when he gets a ban from here.

Guantanamo bay is just round the corner, the yanks employ him as a freelance torturer. When the waterboarding and severe beatings fail they bring him in as a last resort. His clip art interpretations of the prophet Mohammed gets them going crazy.
  • Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

If it's got Jazz, Frank will be there with his fangs exposed!   :D

Guest KuntaCunty

I've arrived, spot. I was last here in '95 when I was 20 something... nothing changes. Thanks.. zorra it is.

You cunt!  You go all the way to Cuba, a nice warm tropical venue, and the first thing you do is come here!  You don't pull some local fit commie bird, nor do you get pissed on fine rum drinks, you check in at the corner!