CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't love Stoke

Guest Lady Penelope

I had hatred in my heart for Stoke for years, solely as it is the birth place of Robbie Williams. Then a couple of years ago I had the misfortune to actually visit it. What a fascinating experience. The natives were akin to an undiscovered Papua New Guinean tribe, only less developed and more savage. Darwin would have had a field day with them. Needless to say I will never make a return trip, I'd rather have a weeks all inclusive in Basra, the weather is at least better and I'd be far less likely to be stabbed. Have they developed the wheel and opposable thumbs yet, Pen?

Guest judgetwi

Many years ago i went with my West Ham supporting mates (cunts) to see Stoke vs Your Darling Hammers. Fuck knows  why, i must have had a sore cock because i would rather spend my weekend jerking off these days. Anyway, we were lining up for a Northern pie and chips before the game and this cunt , hearing our Cockney twang, came up and introduced himself as a fellow Cockney. He then told us he was a fucking Gooner so naturally we asked why he was attending this match. He told us he lived in Stoke and attended every game against a London club so he could talk to "real people for a change". We asked him what it was like living in Stoke. He looked around, leaned forward and whispered......"they're as thick as fucking shit." I've never forgotten that. A few years later i attended a game at Port Vale (that's also in Stoke for you poofs) and met some Stokie wanker but that's another story.

Guest Lady Penelope

Many years ago i went with my West Ham supporting mates (cunts) to see Stoke vs Your Darling Hammers. Fuck knows  why, i must have had a sore cock because i would rather spend my weekend jerking off these days. Anyway, we were lining up for a Northern pie and chips before the game and this cunt , hearing our Cockney twang, came up and introduced himself as a fellow Cockney. He then told us he was a fucking Gooner so naturally we asked why he was attending this match. He told us he lived in Stoke and attended every game against a London club so he could talk to "real people for a change". We asked him what it was like living in Stoke. He looked around, leaned forward and whispered......"they're as thick as fucking shit." I've never forgotten that. A few years later i attended a game at Port Vale (that's also in Stoke for you poofs) and met some Stokie wanker but that's another story.

Up The Vale!

This all sounds very working class judy. I've been to the dogs a few times. I don't know if that helps at all?

Many years ago i went with my West Ham supporting mates (cunts) to see Stoke vs Your Darling Hammers. Fuck knows why, i must have had a sore cock because i would rather spend my weekend jerking off these days. Anyway, we were lining up for a Northern pie and chips before the game and this cunt , hearing our Cockney twang, came up and introduced himself as a fellow Cockney. He then told us he was a fucking Gooner so naturally we asked why he was attending this match. He told us he lived in Stoke and attended every game against a London club so he could talk to "real people for a change". We asked him what it was like living in Stoke. He looked around, leaned forward and whispered......"they're as thick as fucking shit." I've never forgotten that. A few years later i attended a game at Port Vale (that's also in Stoke for you poofs) and met some Stokie wanker but that's another story.

I lived there for three years, and can confirm this report on their average iq. They are, however, unbelievably friendly; unlike a lot of pubs down here, you can happily chat with a complete stranger in a stoke boozer without much fear of getting glassed or stabbed. And the womenfolk are rather more, ahem, free with their favours than their southern counterparts. Buy 'em a couple of cheap drinks and you're in like flynn.

Guest KuntaCunty

Complete and utter bollocks.  Not a word of fucking truth in that entire load of shit.

Hi Judge!  :D

Guest judgetwi

This all sounds very working class judy. I've been to the dogs a few times. I don't know if that helps at all?

It's very working class Herr Oberst, but then so is describing greyhound racing as "the dogs". I'm not ashamed of being working class so what's your excuse you jumped up little parking warden? (wearing a nice uniform of course)

Guest Lady Penelope

I lived there for three years, and can confirm this report on their average iq. They are, however, unbelievably friendly; unlike a lot of pubs down here, you can happily chat with a complete stranger in a stoke boozer without much fear of getting glassed or stabbed. And the womenfolk are rather more, ahem, free with their favours than their southern counterparts. Buy 'em a couple of cheap drinks and you're in like flynn.

Yer lookin' fer business duck? Come with me up Bentilee!