CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiliing Ones Self

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Heard a genuinely shocking story on the news today - apparently over 90 people a week in the UK use the self checkout counter. Doesn't that seem a huge number ? Is Frank moonlighting at The Samaritans ?

And just so I don't offend anyone with a picture of some poor geezers gory self demise, I have opted for a bird in a bikini with big plastic tits sunbathing...or whatever.

v6AGXVB.jpg

Guest KuntaCunty

The question I'd like answered is if the increase in suicides doing anything to reduce the number of sheer and utter cunts?  Is there any tangible data measuring this correlation?  

Guest JackoTC

The question I'd like answered is if the increase in suicides doing anything to reduce the number of sheer and utter cunts?  Is there any tangible data measuring this correlation?  

I suspect not Kunty - the membership on The Corner is actually on the increase !

Guest KuntaCunty

I suspect not Kunty - the membership on The Corner is actually on the increase !

Or some punters are just setting up some new ID's in preparation for Jazz's return.   :D

Takings ones own life has been a fact of life (or death) for as long as mankind has existed.  Indeed, in many cultures it is a badge of honour.  There's a lot of no hopers that would be better off dead in my opinion.  Jump you fucker jump!

Takings ones own life has been a fact of life (or death) for as long as mankind has existed. Indeed, in many cultures it is a badge of honour. There's a lot of no hopers that would be better off dead in my opinion. Jump you fucker jump!

Fuck me, you're a little too old for me.. but my god I love you.

• 1 month later...

Heard a genuinely shocking story on the news today - apparently over 90 people a week in the UK use the self checkout counter. Doesn't that seem a huge number ? Is Frank moonlighting at The Samaritans ?

And just so I don't offend anyone with a picture of some poor geezers gory self demise, I have opted for a bird in a bikini with big plastic tits sunbathing...or whatever.

v6AGXVB.jpg

​For fuck sake Jacko, I told you not to use that photo of my nephew Gavin.

Guest nobgobbler

Anyone committing such a desperate act in the belief that they have nothing worth living for is very sad. We all have our problems, but on balance, life is the dogs bollocks.

Guest JackoTC

​For fuck sake Jacko, I told you not to use that photo of my nephew Gavin.

​He said it was ok to, when I saw him in Claires Accessories last week.

Anyone committing such a desperate act in the belief that they have nothing worth living for is very sad. We all have our problems, but on balance, life is the dogs bollocks.

I do sometimes envy the hapless thicko's in novelty slippers. Those whose thoughts run no deeper than a bowl of cheese and fucking onion, could never understand why someone would take their own life. Dogs bollocks my arse.