CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spanish lefties

Stubby Pecker

Guest cuntcrapper

Heard some pan-head Brusselite banging on about how, 'if Europe doesn't change it will become associated with failure & austerity'.

Yippee bring it on so 'Call me Dave' gets the big fat message, thats becoming clearer and clearer - the EU is a fucking basket case.

Let 'Club Med' extend there uselessness into a real threat to 'Ol Mutter Merkel' and her fat walleted Kraut bankers. Just think we won the 2nd World War (with a lot of others) to ulimately be run by the Bully bags of Europe.

Guest ducunti

Heard some pan-head Brusselite banging on about how, 'if Europe doesn't change it will become associated with failure & austerity'.

Yippee bring it on so 'Call me Dave' gets the big fat message, thats becoming clearer and clearer - the EU is a fucking basket case.

Let 'Club Med' extend there uselessness into a real threat to 'Ol Mutter Merkel' and her fat walleted Kraut bankers. Just think we won the 2nd World War (with a lot of others) to ulimately be run by the Bully bags of Europe.

I blame Churchill, look where we'd be now if we had lost the war, fucking rich with a massive manufacturing and car industry, and Premier Hitler fighting for our rights in the world while putting all the piss takers in their place  and bombing the shit out of northern Iraq. Just food for thought. We're such a sweet, caring, selfish and fucking non effective on the world politics, load of cunts.