CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49,000 homos to be pardoned for past poofery ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

The campaign is up and running to pardon 49,000 men convicted for being bandits back in yesteryear when bummery was frowned upon. The usual fucking lot at the BBC have given it plenty of coverage as we all know its full of them.

It was against the law at the time - so why the fuck should they get a pardon ?? Once more the gay mafia show their strength in the UK.

VZ9ITVP.jpg      

Whilst they are at it perhaps they could pardon the 4,000 or so people who were executed for witchcraft in Scotland alone in the 16th and 17th Centuries.

Out of likes for the day Westers so have a big fucking like from me.

Guest ducunti

There's certainly a lot of it about. Makes you wonder where all the fucking babies come from.

That would be the Kenny Everit, Michael Barrymore types who got to the stage where they could no longer keep a good bumming hidden from the wife and kids.

Guest nobgobbler

Whilst they are at it perhaps they could pardon the 4,000 or so people who were executed for witchcraft in Scotland alone in the 16th and 17th Centuries.

Yeah, that will fucking get me off the hook. Can I claim compo?

Guest Alfie Noakes

My feminist possibly would-be lezza sister said recently "all men like to take it up the arse - even the straight ones". She is a shitcunt though.

You can tell her from me, she is wrong about that. Ouch!

Guest nobgobbler

The mere thought of it makes my fucking eyes water.

Thats because you have to start small and build up your "capacity". Try the following:

1. pencil

2. dolly clothes peg

3. packet of rolos

4. pocket torch

5. sliding sash window weight

6. rolling pin

7. black stallion

hope that helps.

Thats because you have to start small and build up your "capacity". Try the following:
1. pencil
2. dolly clothes peg
3. packet of rolos
4. pocket torch
5. sliding sash window weight
6. rolling pin
7. black stallion
hope that helps.

Is this the voice of experience talking? I have adopted the Garrity walk since reading this

Guest nobgobbler

Is this the voice of experience talking? I have adopted the Garrity walk since reading this

Extensive radiotherapy up the front bottom is the closest I can get I'm afraid. Mind you, I always suspected they'd been up my arse with something bigger than the bread bin when I was unconscious. Oncologists are cunts.

I think Alan Turing tricked us into thinking we'd beaten the Germans when he 'deciphered' that fuckin typewriter thing. Germany actually won the war and that's why they're in charge of Europe and not smarty pants fartacinno types like Turing.

Guest JackoTC

Exactly.I wanted to make some such clever point about others who have been persecuted over the years with no apologies forthcoming Westy, however, my brain was still addled with the drink this morning, and I couldn't think of anyone because my brain hurt.  

Exactly.I wanted to make some such clever point about others who have been persecuted over the years with no apologies forthcoming Westy, however, my brain was still addled with the drink this morning, and I couldn't think of anyone because my brain hurt.  

Ah, drink. You know, I wasn't going to bother...but now you've mentioned it....

Guest JackoTC

What is more startling to me, is so many men desiring womanhood.  That's gonna become much more mainstream.

I was visiting Glasgow last week, and a big Tranny sat across from us in the pub. I was most surprised as it is a rough pub, and she/he didn't seem to care. Apparently it she/he is a regular in there, and no one has said anything untoward, well not outright anyway. I was very surprised that even up there its becoming mainstream.  

I was visiting Glasgow last week, and a big Tranny sat across from us in the pub. I was most surprised as it is a rough pub, and she/he didn't seem to care. Apparently it she/he is a regular in there, and no one has said anything untoward, well not outright anyway. I was very surprised that even up there its becoming mainstream.

One of the staff in the local sainsburys petrol station is a tranny. He sits quite happily behind the till in his dress and makeup, and that's a really shit-rough area, next door to a flat roof pub.

Guest KuntaCunty

There's certainly a lot of it about. Makes you wonder where all the fucking babies come from.

Much the same way AIDS crosses from their side over to that of the straights.  Some cunt crosses into "Bi" and gives roughing some blokes arse up, some bender wonders if he's 100% poof, and shags some female he charmed with his extensive knowledge of fashion, hair, make up and celebrity gossip.  One night, a few strokes, and a brown bag later, there's a bun in the oven, and the bandit is never seen again in straight circles, and no straight even wants to go looking in the bath houses and gay bars for the child neglecting cunt.