CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49,000 homos to be pardoned for past poofery ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I suppose some congratulations and credit are due for posting the latest developments in an existing thread rather than creating a new shit topic for a barbaric and shit response. 

Youre off your game jacko...get yourself sorted. 

Give me a chance Wiz for fuck sake. I feel like a newbie here ..... 

Guest Gong Farmer

This pardon doesn't extend to mincing closet botty boys like Punkape. Their devious dishonesty and manufactured offence and disgust towards gaydom doesn't deserve any sort of a pardon, in fact it's him and his fake homophobic ilk should be the ones incarcerated. 

Oh Dear.....they've rescinded it...lol.

A bill that would have wiped clean the criminal records of thousands of gay men has fallen at its first parliamentary hurdle.

The private member's bill would have pardoned all men living with UK convictions for same-sex offences committed before the law was changed.

There were emotional scenes with one MP fighting back tears during his speech. He was being buggered at the time.

The government, which has its own plans for posthumous pardons, "talked out" the bill, which will not now go ahead.

Minister Sam Gyimah spoke for 25 minutes, reaching the time limit allotted for the debate.

There were shouts of "shame" and "shameful" from angry MPs as the seconds ticked down and proceedings came to an end.

lol.

lolol.

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The Bill for this has been talked out of time...

Typical, anything to do with poofs is talked about endlessly!

The situation regarding private member's bills is a fiasco which shows how undemocratic our so called parliamentary democracy is. Getting your bill a hearing is literally a lottery and even if you get time if the government doesn't like it they will get some windbag arsehole to drone on and on for as long as it takes to talk the bill out.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The situation regarding private member's bills is a fiasco which shows how undemocratic our so called parliamentary democracy is. Getting your bill a hearing is literally a lottery and even if you get time if the government doesn't like it they will get some windbag arsehole to drone on and on for as long as it takes to talk the bill out.

Thus helping to protect democracy and a deluge of demented, grandstanding issues...

We could clog up parliamentary time with fox hunting bollocks again couldn't we ?

Jacob Rees-Mogg for Prime Minister.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Thus helping to protect democracy and a deluge of demented, grandstanding issues...

We could clog up parliamentary time with fox hunting bollocks again couldn't we ?

Jacob Rees-Mogg for Prime Minister.

Jacob Rees Mogg.....yes I can see that he would be a hero of yours...yes I can see that, he actually make Enoch Powell look like a liberal wet.....I wonder if he does a lot of work for any childrens charities.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Jacob Rees Mogg.....yes I can see that he would be a hero of yours...yes I can see that, he actually make Enoch Powell look like a liberal wet.....I wonder if he does a lot of work for any childrens charities.  

His wife's name is Helena de Chair.

Says it all really.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Sod off..

Don't know why you're getting so shirty(lifty) about this, if the Bill was passed you'd be off scot free, not Scott free, he still charges you.

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Sounds very much like CC to me.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

This pardon doesn't extend to mincing closet botty boys like Punkape. Their devious dishonesty and manufactured offence and disgust towards gaydom doesn't deserve any sort of a pardon, in fact it's him and his fake homophobic ilk should be the ones incarcerated. 

Pardon?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

One "talking out" that really angered me was the tory who back in the early 1990 talked out a proposal to ban the fitting of bull bars to cars that were used on the public highway.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pen I'm in France and I've broken down. Physically and mentally.  

How are you this morning? 

My friend is on the high seas at the moment, On her way to Rennes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/21/2016 at 8:37 AM, JackoTC said:

Give me a chance Wiz for fuck sake. I feel like a newbie here ..... 

My apologies, Jacko...I hold you in the highest regard as a seasoned and professional cunt; a master of your craft.  I will spare you all the time you need, to re-acclimate yourself.