CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Beautiful. Have you heard Holst's planet suite?  Stirring stuff.

Holst? Never heard of him.

No, only kidding. As well as the obvious majesty of Mars and Jupiter, my favourite is probably Neptune, the mystic. And, needless to say, I have a soft spot for Uranus too.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 20-10-2016 at 2:30 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Gongers, I have to say, I'm stunned.  Formulaic, American shite.  These no talent, gormless, tone deaf cunts couldn't play Mary Had a Little Fucking Lamb if their worthless lives depended on it.  

Well if it's too high brow for you just say instead of beating around the bush.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/21/2016 at 10:02 AM, Gong Farmer said:

Well if it's too high brow for you just say instead of beating around the bush.

You've always had a much more sophisticated taste for music.  You might just as well have posted a hair band video such as Bon Jovi, or Aerosmith...some god awful cat strangling rubbish that seems to get young girls moist between their thighs.  While doing nothing to soften the thick between the ears.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've always had a much more sophisticated taste for music.  You might just as well have posted a hair band video such as Bon Jovi, or Aerosmith...some god awful cat strangling rubbish that seems to get young girls moist between their thighs.  While doing nothing to soften the thick between the ears.

I might just post a Bon Jovi record then. Nah fuck it, I couldn't bring myself to do it, it would be tantamount to cyber crime... and cruel. That's only half decent Romantics track they come up with, the rest concurs with your opinion so I can argue with you on that.