CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest DingTheRioja

Rather than post any actual music... I'll post a link...

8tracks.com.. peeps put their own music paylist up.. pretty random, but very searchable, if you find the right add-ons to your browser, you can borrow stuff as well.. find some good wierd shit on there...

Guest Gong Farmer

8tracks.com.. peeps put their own music paylist up.. pretty random, but very searchable, if you find the right add-ons to your browser, you can borrow stuff as well.. find some good wierd shit on there...

​I've signed up and logged in. Great little site, cheers.

Guest DingTheRioja

​I've signed up and logged in. Great little site, cheers.

​There is an Android App as well, that's how I found it originally, don't know about iPhucks...

Guest Gong Farmer

​There is an Android App as well, that's how I found it originally, don't know about iPhucks...

I've down loaded the app onto my Note 2. I've got an Iphone as well but try to keep that clean of apps mostly because Apple charge for Apps that turn out to be a load of shit after you've forked out for them. I'll try on the Note and probably download it onto the Iphone if I end up using a lot.

This is good little site. Type in song or artist and it tell where they ripped to original sample from.

http://www.whosampled.com/

Guest DingTheRioja

I've down loaded the app onto my Note 2. I've got an Iphone as well but try to keep that clean of apps mostly because Apple charge for Apps that turn out to be a load of shit after you've forked out for them. I'll try on the Note and probably download it onto the Iphone if I end up using a lot.

This is good little site. Type in song or artist and it tell where they ripped to original sample from.

http://www.whosampled.com/

Good little site, bit like Shazam On Acid....

..although I don't listen to sampling shit much, at least if I hear something I know where to find the real music amongst the bollocks... :D

PS.. iShit charge for 8tracks..?   Here... http://8tracks.com/iphone

PPS.. there is a Window 8 app/tile as well for 8tracks... whenever I'm browsing on the tablet I've usually got something blasting my ears to fuck...

Guest DingTheRioja

FUCKING EDIT YOU FUCKING CUNTING FUCKING WANKING BASTARD SHIT!!!!!!!!

If this bit works, that'll be a nice little addition ...

• Sleep Timer adds ability to sleep at end of the current playlist

​Having an afternoon of ambiance courtesy of 8track!

I'm no Luddite, but... the old site handled this sort of thing better. There were still threads about songs, films, TV etc, but pictures went in the gallery and you couldn't embed links, let alone entire fucking videos. The "Last 24 Hours" feed was therefore clean and easy to peruse.

Could threads like this one at least be moved into the Members area so they don't clutter up the activity stream unless you're actually logged in? It's a real cunt to navigate around it all on a stupid fucking iPhone.

Guest DingTheRioja

Just found another gem.. although, techinically, it's part of the same gem...

http://omgcatz.com/

Stick the playlist you are listening to into the white bar and press enter....

*Disclaimer... any shit that happens to come through the post from someones' solicitors is your own problem, not mine.... :D

Guest Gong Farmer

Been experimenting with that Launchpad App from 'Novation' on my super dooper Iphone. Take the piss at my efforts all you like but it's a fab App for fucking about with when you're all wanked out with fuck all else to do.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gong Farmer

"All your love is gone" is really good Gongers. Now I can't get it out of my head. Thanks a lot, you cunt!

It's that killer bass line that does it for me on ''All your love is gone". The lead guitar sounds like the guitar riff in the The Moody Blues's "Ride My See Saw" In fact the whole thing sounds like "Ride My See Saw". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqwECqxGf4

• 2 weeks later...