CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Druggies, pissheads and fattys to have their benefits stopped?

Stubby Pecker

Guest DingTheRioja

Should many doctors, solicitors, executives, publishers, brokers, etc.etc. have their wages stopped for being massive junkies?
A lot would not be able to function without.

Knowing stuff from my previous career, and a lot of friends in the medical world, the NHS would collapse if you stopped all the doctors and nurses drinking/smoking/snorting/shagging themselves into total oblivion on their days off..

I couldn't do their job sober.. no fucking way...

Knowing stuff from my previous career, and a lot of friends in the medical world, the NHS would collapse if you stopped all the doctors and nurses drinking/smoking/snorting/shagging themselves into total oblivion on their days off..

I couldn't do their job sober.. no fucking way...

They would collapse in a heap. A colleague of mine, a medical consultant is totally dependent on amphetamine, which he pops regularly. Even his recent heart attack didn't put him off.

Guest Gong Farmer

From what I gather this new Government initiative concerns fat lazy bastards, stupefied drug parasites and pissheads, I'd go a step further by including Guardian and Daily Mail readers because most of the them are as equally dumbed down and as utterly wank as the aforementioned. 

BrontyKeith will have to get a job and come off benefits.The fat ,obese,useless fucking cunt will have to join the real world. Lol.
Fatty cunt.

BrontyKeith? Has he travelled back in time, had a sex change, picked up a dose of consumption and moved to a windswept hovel on the Yorkshire moors? All in order to write the 19th century equivalent of 50 shades, for the delectation of desperate scullery maids? Or are you just a fucking illiterate cunt?

Guest DingTheRioja

BrontyKeith? Has he travelled back in time, had a sex change, picked up a dose of consumption and moved to a windswept hovel on the Yorkshire moors? All in order to write the 19th century equivalent of 50 shades, for the delectation of desperate scullery maids? Or are you just a fucking illiterate cunt?

Don't you FUCKING DARE suggest he is anything to do with Ilkley Moor!

Guest Gong Farmer

Only those lazy fat  parasitic cunts,pissheads and druggies that purposely perpetuate their condition have anything to worry about. Those with genuine health problems needn't worry........ for now.