CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Elton john

Eddie

I remember the time when I was  stood at the bar. The barman was just finishing my head off when Elton knocked my stool, causing me to get covered in a couple of pints. When the bouncer asked whose fault it was the dumpy little poof fingered me!

Elton taught me a tune on the piano , he took is slowly until I got my fingers around the hard part 

Guest ducunti

Wish he would change his hair style the cunts had it implanted now for fucking years, perhaps he could also ask them to do something about his belly, all that money and he cant employ a taxidermist.

• 1 year later...
Guest MikeD
10 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

So this fat poof and his poof partner are having some sort of threesome with another poof, (allegedly) Nice, cunts.

It's fine though, as usual these celebrity poofs can do what the fuck they want.

It's probably Graham Norton.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
2 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

So this fat poof and his poof partner are having some sort of threesome with another poof, (allegedly) Nice, cunts.

It would appear that it was just the poof partner who indulged in group sodomy.....in a paddling pool filled with olive oil. I wonder if they had a nice salad after?

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

It's fine though, as usual these celebrity poofs can do what the fuck they want.

It's probably Graham Norton.

I like to suffocate you with Elton's cock. Drop you to your little knees in a headlock, stick my fingers up your nose, then push Reg's hairy into your dopey gob whilst whistling Kenny Rogers 'Coward of the County'. 

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

I like to suffocate you with Elton's cock. Drop you to your little knees in a headlock, stick my fingers up your nose, then push Reg's hairy into your dopey gob whilst whistling Kenny Rogers 'Coward of the County'. 

I read all of that.

I should send you a bill for the time i'll never get back.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I read all of that.

I should send you a bill for the time i'll never get back.

Mike, you have churned out nearly 3,500 posts of complete fucking dribble. If we start charging each other for wasted time, you'll be the first to go bankrupt, you wet prick.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Mike, you have churned out nearly 3,500 posts of complete fucking dribble. If we start charging each other for wasted time, you'll be the first to go bankrupt, you wet prick.

Hello Diet Frank.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Hello Diet Frank.

It wasn't funny the first time you said it.

What would be funny is if you suddenly realised how painfully pathetic you are, leading to you committing suicide.

Think about it tonight whilst you're dreaming of dignity, sat in your terraced 2 up 2 down, surrounded by furnishings from Asda's George range, your rotter of a wife cooking spag bol again, and your imbecilic kids licking windows when they should be doing their homework. You make me sick. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

What would be funny is if you suddenly realised how painfully pathetic you are, leading to you committing suicide.

Think about it tonight whilst you're dreaming of dignity, sat in your terraced 2 up 2 down, surrounded by furnishings from Asda's George range, your rotter of a wife cooking spag bol again, and your imbecilic kids licking windows when they should be doing their homework. You make me sick. 

More long-winded wank from a long-winded wanker.

I expected nothing less.

Guest Bill Stickers

More long-winded wank from a long-winded wanker.

I expected nothing less.

Mike. You have posted shit on here nearly 3,500 times, as already stated. You are the longest-winded fucker on here by some distance. 

Guest MikeD

Mike. You have posted nearly 3,500 times, as already stated. You are the longest-winded fucker on here by some distance. 

Maybe I should be more like you, eh?

After all, you are just so on the fucking edge, the original rebel.

Guest Bill Stickers

Maybe I should be more like you, eh?

After all, you are just so on the fucking edge, the original rebel.

Thanks Mike. Your words would mean a lot... if I didn't think you were a complete cunt of no redeeming merit.

Guest MikeD

Thanks Mike. Your words would mean a lot... if I didn't think you were a complete cunt of no redeeming merit.

So you don't like me?

Bit of a shock but I think I'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

That's more like it Slackers ,a real dish full of spitefulness with bile dressing. I am glad you are feeling better. I never doubted you for a minute.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

That's more like it Slackers ,a real dish full of spitefulness with bile dressing. I am glad you are feeling better. I never doubted you for a minute.

I know, devastating.

Don't know if i'll recover from that.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

So you don't like me?

Bit of a shock but I think I'll be fine.

One can only imagine your poor whelk-like wife.. a spineless, tit-less bit of shit in a shell, wishing she was dead and fucking buried. 

Idiot. 

Edited by Frank
Save your likes, Bill.. this is not working for me.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

One can only imagine your poor whelk-like wife.. a spineless, tit-less bit of shit in a shell, wishing she was dead and fucking buried. 

Idiot. 

Nice bit of cunting there, particularly the "tit...bit...shit..shell" had a zesty ring to it. Cunt etc

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Mike. You have posted shit on here nearly 3,500 times, as already stated. You are the longest-winded fucker on here by some distance. 

Phew.