CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the racists are at it again

Eddie

Not on TV this morning , he had a baseball cap on with the outline of Africa on the front. 

​Racism is defined as "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." Lee is, quite simply, a racist.

It's funny how we apparently can never have enough "diversity" to suit these cunts. Africa (obviously much beloved by Mr Lee) is far less diverse than the UK, but you don't hear any of them banging on about how Africa needs more whites and Asians.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Racism is defined as "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." Lee is, quite simply, a racist.

It's funny how we apparently can never have enough "diversity" to suit these cunts. Africa (obviously much beloved by Mr Lee) is far less diverse than the UK, but you don't hear any of them banging on about how Africa needs more whites and Asians.

​Or gay rights, or religious freedom, or freedom of expression, or any freedom beyond what the person with the biggest gun says...

Africa has a large quantity of natural resources including diamonds, salt, gold, iron,  uranium, copper, silver and oil .However africa is held back by tribalism , all the while the fighting is going on it will not progress, if lee jasper thinks africa is a a place to be admired then he truly is a cunt. 

Guest judgetwi

​So my alleged poverty makes me morally inferior to you and not entitled to an opinion and not entitled to challenge your assumed superiority? Interesting. I was reading some stuff about this by some cunt called Keltner (or something like that). Something about rich cunts having no sense of empathy and seeing the whole world in terms of competition etc. This , apparently, leads them to a depressed psychological state caused by the fact that they can never be the ultimate "winner". I must admit it all seemed a bit bleeding obvious to me but maybe i should look it up. Thank you for your contribution even if if it only consists of "i'm much richer than yo'  "

Guest judgetwi

​When have i ever "won" Mrs. Cat? It's not about "winning" it's about challenging what you believe is wrong and having a pair of bollocks. How little you understand me.

Guest DingTheRioja

All gay people are mentally disordered.

​All people who admit to drink driving and think it is acceptable are "mentally disordered", they think the high risk of killing innocent bystanders worthy of 1 more litre of White LIghtening for their own fun.

Africa has been held back by the lack of proper banking systems and communications.

The mobile phone is helping to change things on both aspects.

Credit Suisse produced an exceptionally good financial broker note in 2008 called "Africa the commodity warrant " (widely available on the internet) Also read Mark Möbius on Emerging Africa.

​Bollocks. Africa has banks that work perfectly fine, well, it would if it wasnt for the Govt corruption meddling in every aspect of daily life..

"Nigeria cannot live with the corruption levels, Nigerians cannot live without corruption".

From a nigerian politician... it's systemic/endemic/whateverthefuckyouwantic.

Tribalism, corruption, bribery, nepotism, systematic daily violence on a level considered genocidal here is accepted as the norm there...

Guest deebom

You are a twat Judge, and obviously cant comprehend the written word. You seem to be able understand words in themselves, but have trouble with sentences and paragraphs as a whole. I simply stated some mild thoughts I have on Jews. This is the same thing as what the ADL did to to Kanye West (Yes I know he's a twat.) when he stated that "Blacks don't have the same connections as Jews." A mild and wholly truthful statement. But of course the ADL and every other Jewish group were jumping up and down, screaming 'Antisemitism' at him and demanding that he apologise to which he quite rightly replied "I wont."

Guest Snatch

We can always rely on Judy to spring into action the moment another race is concerned,finding racism where racism doesn't exist.

Lucky it wasn't a Daily Mail article or Cat would of been on a racism hunt as well.

Guest Snatch

As usual another disgusting stinking pile of antisemetic horseshit for which this site is infamous. Even the Ratsfuhrer's nasty little brain has told him to stay away from this crap. Nothing but myths, half truths, made up statistics, downright fucking lies and a grasp of history that even a retarded child would be ashamed of.. Even Dr. Goebbels wouldn't have  had the bare faced front to come up with this unadulterated propaganda. Rule number 9 says something about not promoting racist material. Don't make me fucking laugh please! Try finding shit like this on the BNP site........it ain't fucking there, for very good reasons. If anybody on Admin is looking for an appropriate logo for this site may i suggest a swastika and the legend "Juden Raus!"

​Are you going once again to flounce off the site never to return?

A flounce is long overdue.

Guest Snatch

​Leave him alone Dingers.

He's pissed off because the corner shop sold out of Issue 1 of "Nazi Jäger" with cut out and keep Nuremberg Trials for his action figures.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Leave him alone Dingers.

He's pissed off because the corner shop sold out of Issue 1 of "Nazi Jäger" with cut out and keep Nuremberg Trials for his action figures.

​what's the cornershop keeper called?