CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Afzal B'stard

Eddie

Tory candidate Afzal Amin hatched a scheme to persuade the English Defence League to announce an inflammatory march against a new £18million ‘mega-mosque’. But the plan was that the demonstration would never actually go ahead.

And when the fake rally was called off, Afzal, intended to take credit for defusing the situation – winning over voters, and police, in the marginal seat of Dudley North. All I want to know is the whereabouts of Piers Fletcher Dervish 

​Sounds more like fucking Baldrick!

​True, in terms of his execution, but you have to hand it to the scheming little shit, in a world full of duplicitous cunts, where backstabbing is a pre-requisite on the job description, as a plan, that one takes the 'play the electorate like a fucking games console' biscuit.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

He looks like a dodgy conservative, and sounds like that fucking Moribund Milliband...

Sack the cunt... he's making the EDL look principled... their ex-leader couldn't keep the smirk off his mush on the news, and I can't blame him..

Guest Gong Farmer

Isn't this normal? Isn't this the sort of devious cuntery that most politicians get up to? Cut him some slack, there's much worse conniving cuntery going on in the political arena than anything this cunt could dream up. 

Guest judgetwi

Isn't this normal? Isn't this the sort of devious cuntery that most politicians get up to? Cut him some slack, there's much worse conniving cuntery going on in the political arena than anything this cunt could dream up. 

​You cynical fucking cunt.........but totally correct i'm afraid. Lying, cheating , deception and thievery is just part of the DNA of the average politician bastard. I briefly saw something today about some of these cunts renting out their houses in London, bought and paid for by you and me, and then claiming expenses for staying in hotels or renting other houses themselves. That's just fucking theft but cunts will still vote for them. 

Guest Gong Farmer

​You cynical fucking cunt.........but totally correct i'm afraid. Lying, cheating , deception and thievery is just part of the DNA of the average politician bastard. I briefly saw something today about some of these cunts renting out their houses in London, bought and paid for by you and me, and then claiming expenses for staying in hotels or renting other houses themselves. That's just fucking theft but cunts will still vote for them. 

​I'm also cynical enough to be wracking my brains trying to think of what that story was meant as a distraction to as non-stories like that in the mainstream media always serve as a distraction for something or other that would be otherwise more news worthy..... such as thieving cunt self serving politicians renting their houses out in London or noncing little kids, yet all eyes on Afzel B'stad  for doing something inanely trivial like trying to win some votes for himself. Okay it's probably not the done thing and his modus operandi is highly questionable but as far as I'm aware he hasn't killed anyone, abused tax payers money or is a nonce.

Guest DingTheRioja

​I'm also cynical enough to be wracking my brains trying to think of what that story was meant as a distraction to as non-stories like that in the mainstream media always serve as a distraction for something or other that would be otherwise more news worthy..... such as thieving cunt self serving politicians renting their houses out in London or noncing little kids, yet all eyes on Afzel B'stad  for doing something inanely trivial like trying to win some votes for himself. Okay it's probably not the done thing and his modus operandi is highly questionable but as far as I'm aware he hasn't killed anyone, abused tax payers money or is a nonce.

​Mabye not.. but there is a reasonable chance he could have started a race riot.. either way, the BDL has got a shit load of kudos and suchlike out of this...

.....same as Farage when them dozy cunts mobbed him having a quiet Sunday Lunch at the pub... that backfired rather nicely...

The media are in a right tizzy over having to tut tut at the "breastfeeding mums"  and be on Niges' side..... pmsl...