CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese bastards

Guest DingTheRioja

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, your outrage over Stickers using the term deleted is a tad hypocritical, no? As is the mods ridiculous censoring and deletion of the phrase and complete refusal to see it for what it was- irony. I'm sure if anyone else used it in any other context, such as the above, it would have been ignored for the mild piss taking jibe that it is 

I don't mind rules, and I understand that they are necessary. But enforce them fairly and not just in instances where a "troublemaking" poster says something the mods do not like.

Are you unwell Decs, are your webbed digits sore?

Edited by Rick_B

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, your outrage over Stickers using the term deleted is a tad hypocritical, no? As is the mods ridiculous censoring and deletion of the phrase and complete refusal to see it for what it was- irony. I'm sure if anyone else used it in any other context, such as the above, it would have been ignored for the mild piss taking jibe that it is 

I don't mind rules, and I understand that they are necessary. But enforce them fairly and not just in instances where a "troublemaking" poster says something the mods do not like.

Be careful Decs. The fuckers might send you to the cooler again.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/11/2015 at 2:32 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Watching that "Back in Time for Dinner", and on the 80's one it said back in the 80s about 7% of the UK was obese, now its 24%..

....fuck me thats terrible..

More than tripled in 30 years....

Eat less, do more you fat cunts!!!!!!!!

It's a frightening trend, Ding.  The decline of thoughtful cooking in the home, taking in healthy choices without the preservatives, fats, sodium, sugars, and utter shit that go into the rubbish people steam shovel into their gobs thanks to the late tele ads for the worst of the worst fast cardiac arrest restaurants.  Shut down the lot, and turn them into cooking schools and get people sorted the fuck out.  Perhaps some of them can serve as mini gyms or weigh in stations to monitor progress.  

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's a frightening trend, Ding.  The decline of thoughtful cooking in the home, taking in healthy choices without the preservatives, fats, sodium, sugars, and utter shit that go into the rubbish people steam shovel into their gobs thanks to the late tele ads for the worst of the worst fast cardiac arrest restaurants.  Shut down the lot, and turn them into cooking schools and get people sorted the fuck out.  Perhaps some of them can serve as mini gyms or weigh in stations to monitor progress.  

What's even worse is when you compare the amount of saturated fats and stodge we used to eat back then to the tofu quinoa salad shite infesting everywhere these days.

Saw some fatties today at the seaside (read some as fucking loads of them)... one girl, probably about 12 or 13, must have weighed about as much as me, a forty-something 6' bloke who like fish n chips and beer.... I made some comment to Mrs D about the parents technically being abusive for letting it happen.. forgot the car windows were wide open...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

What's even worse is when you compare the amount of saturated fats and stodge we used to eat back then to the tofu quinoa salad shite infesting everywhere these days.

Saw some fatties today at the seaside (read some as fucking loads of them)... one girl, probably about 12 or 13, must have weighed about as much as me, a forty-something 6' bloke who like fish n chips and beer.... I made some comment to Mrs D about the parents technically being abusive for letting it happen.. forgot the car windows were wide open...

Nobody ever said caring and tough love would be easily received.  They need to hear it, for the well being of the child.  Save the poor little fucker the "barnacle scraping scar" jokes and wasted efforts of greenpeace to get them back in the water before asphyxiating on the beach.  

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If they decide to give chase (which i doubt) then make sure you drive uphill.

Once these cunts get rolling on a flat surface your fucked.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I had my fill of seeing this in A&E. Heart attack and stroke victims in their 50s and 60s overweight being wheeled in, wondering why the fuck they were in there in the first place. "I don't understand it, I've never been ill before". Well get used to being fucking I'll from now on because the clocks ticking.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

If they decide to give chase (which i doubt) then make sure you drive uphill.

Once these cunts get rolling on a flat surface your fucked.

We were at the top of the hill, typical north east seaside hill...  only a few degrees off vertical...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

We were at the top of the hill, typical north east seaside hill...  only a few degrees off vertical...

Since you are here and posting, it's good to take solace in the fact you were not between the sudden fall and the stampeding herd.  

There aren't many things that get right up my fucking tits than fucking Dairylea-smelling slab-crackers...well, apart from that cunt-ugly, moustachioed Nicola "Deeply Unpopular Bastard Fucking Communist Sow" Sturgeon I mean.

These fat butter-injected, calorie-abusing bastards have no meaning in the modern world. At all. When I become emperor, I'll have the Creme Egg-bothering cunts herded up, chained to a diesel space-heater and skinned from the ankles up. I want them dead.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2016 at 8:37 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I had my fill of seeing this in A&E. Heart attack and stroke victims in their 50s and 60s overweight being wheeled in, wondering why the fuck they were in there in the first place. "I don't understand it, I've never been ill before". Well get used to being fucking I'll from now on because the clocks ticking.

While visiting various relatives and friends in hospital recently i was amazed at the size of some of the wheel chairs. They were parked clogging up passageways like fucking golf buggies. The portable winches or what ever they`re called for lifting people out of bed i assume wouldn`t have looked out of place in Eddie Stobarts workshop.The last time i saw a jib that size it had JCB wrote on it. Stop eating shit food and chocolate bars you cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Rev said:

There aren't many things that get right up my fucking tits than fucking Dairylea-smelling slab-crackers...well, apart from that cunt-ugly, moustachioed Nicola "Deeply Unpopular Bastard Fucking Communist Sow" Sturgeon I mean.

These fat butter-injected, calorie-abusing bastards have no meaning in the modern world. At all. When I become emperor, I'll have the Creme Egg-bothering cunts herded up, chained to a diesel space-heater and skinned from the ankles up. I want them dead.

Perhaps we are missing an opportunity here, good sir. There is plenty of back breaking work needing doing with our roads, bridges, and other crucial aspects of modern living. Help the fuckers lose weight by herding them up, slapping the chains on them and putting them to good use. Teach them proper eating habits with correct portions of the right food. Their work ethic will fall into place and several national ills get cured. 

If they happen to drop dead, you get your bonus. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If they happen to drop dead, you get your bonus. 

Don't forget the incinerator to power the National Grid...

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm rather encouraged to see the return of death and torture via claw hammer.  It's been far too long since that implement was taken off the peg board and put to proper use.