CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese bastards

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Watching that "Back in Time for Dinner", and on the 80's one it said back in the 80s about 7% of the UK was obese, now its 24%..

....fuck me thats terrible..

More than tripled in 30 years....

Eat less, do more you fat cunts!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but you heard the latest?

The Tefal-heads have just announced that being a porcine dough-ball makes it more unlikely you'll get Alzheimers in your dotage.

That's just the excuse all the Greggs-bashers need. Funneling calories into every orifice pausing only to let you know "No I'm not a grotesque fat cunt, me. I'm just keeping senility at bay...nom,nom,nom....Pass me that brownie can you, cause I'm in danger here"

Most pontoons never make it to Alzheimer's stage. They fall off their perches much earlier. Usually limb-by-limb in diabetes, or a selection of lard-related cancers and organ failures. One day this fucking island will sink under the weight of those cunts. Forget global warming. It's global fucking feeding. Cunts.

Yeah, but you heard the latest?

The Tefal-heads have just announced that being a porcine dough-ball makes it more unlikely you'll get Alzheimers in your dotage.

​Yeah, but you heard the latest? The Tefal-heads have just announced that being a porcine dough-ball makes it more unlikely you'll get Alzheimers in your dotage!

• Like 2

Guest MikeD

​Yeah, but you heard the latest? The Tefal-heads have just announced that being a porcine dough-ball makes it more unlikely you'll get Alzheimers in your dotage!

​What do we want? A cure for Alzheimers. When do we want it? Fuck knows.

Guest MikeD

I'm sure I read something about Alzheimers being less likely in fatties.

​And I heard there's some cunts on a website taking the piss. Fucked if I can remember the name of it though.

Guest DingTheRioja

As Whitey says, the fat cunts don't get old enough to get whatever-its-called, and besides which, they've cost the country enough already, render them down for whale-oil lamps ready for Armageddon when the gas & oil runs out...

Guest nobgobbler

'ave I 'ad me tea?

​Don't you remember you had a jam and cream scone. This one is mine, you really enjoyed yours. Have you forgotten? never mind, you probably don't remember drinking this bottle of wine either! (burp).

Most pontoons never make it to Alzheimer's stage. They fall off their perches much earlier. Usually limb-by-limb in diabetes, or a selection of lard-related cancers and organ failures. One day this fucking island will sink under the weight of those cunts. Forget global warming. It's global fucking feeding. Cunts.

That's a point that struck me as well. How have they worked this one out? I'd have thought that fewer porkers than normal size people are likely to get old enough to ever suffer from dementia, hence the apparent discrepancy. Its like saying that your average sixty a day smoker is less likely to get it.

Guest judgetwi

The usual shit from the bunch of cunts who need to pick on the easy targets. "Fat Bastards" always attracts a response from the saddos. Usually followed up by "cunts on mobility scooters", "old cunts" , "irons" who "like football" and snide references to ethnic minorities or women who appear on TV and aren't young or sexually attractive anymore. If you've got nothing to say just shut your fucking cakeholes you wankers.:D

Guest Keith Lard

The usual shit from the bunch of cunts who need to pick on the easy targets. "Fat Bastards" always attracts a response from the saddos. Usually followed up by "cunts on mobility scooters", "old cunts" , "irons" who "like football" and snide references to ethnic minorities or women who appear on TV and aren't young or sexually attractive anymore. If you've got nothing to say just shut your fucking cakeholes you wankers.:D

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest judgetwi

what do we want? A cure for Alzheimers! When do we want it? A cure for Alzheimers! When do we want it? A cure for Alzheimers! What do we want? Etty is that you!

​Pure fucking genius.

Guest nobgobbler

You forgot irritating twits who tell you to shut up.

Guest DingTheRioja

​They are killing themselves and damaging society, so how about a nice big FUCK OFF from me?

Contribute or piss off back down the mixy infested rabbit hole you crawled out of.

I think it's an interesting point of view. There seems , on times, to be a need for greater  qualification. From my point of view,  soneone who is riding around on a mobility scooter ....who doesn't need to....... Is a cunt. Someone who constantly drones on about football which seems to have become "care in the community " for retards who have the Wonka golden ticket (or any sport for that matter) is a cunt. As for women being old/unattractive, you are right, being old and unattractive is not a "choice". But I am Reminded of the truckload of women MPs who  , although not lookers, insist on glaring and sneering at the camera whilst having forgotten where the smile button is. Of course, that equally applies to men MPs  as well. Re ethnic minorities, there is less stone throwing here now at people simply because they are "not like us". Although I accept that  sometimes groups do cuntish things that are worthy of comment.