CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misplaced Nostalgia

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

On a recent trip to Glasgow, I met up with some old mates in the boozer we drank in as teenagers - despite my warnings and objections. It was still a fucking shit tip. Eventually we moved on, after I pointed out it wasn't a fun trip down memory lane for any cunt, for the following reasons :

1. Some fat drunken bastard broke my nose in there by slamming my face into the bog door

2. A local hard nut (known as "The Hook"), once came in with a sawn off shotgun and murderous intent, and proceeded to hospitailse 11 of us, mainly to have lead shot removed. The intended recipient of his attack wasn't even in the fucking pub that night.

3. A guy we went to school with and vaguely knew, got horribly drunk and sick, and was helped by a kindly stranger, who later poofed him senseless and violated him in numerous ways. Said Homo was stabbed repeatedly with a chisel a month later. Our acquaintance got 6 fucking years for it.

4. They never ever had any ice for drinks

5. The hand drier never ever worked.

6. Fuck off   

Guest DingTheRioja

Yeah that hand drier is a fucking disgrace... you should refuse to ever enter those premises again until they get it fixed... cunts....

Guest JackoTC

Yates Wine Lodges aren't what they used to be. Just lucky you stayed in the more upmarket end of town!

​I stayed out of bother 'Baws. I never had your heavyweight legal team to save my arse, or spring me from the Bar-L.

Guest deebom

Sounds like any fun night in a Glasgow pub. I used to spend a lot of time in Govan when I was younger. Funnily enough, I never got any grief from anyone, despite being a loudmouth Londoner. The girls loved it.

Guest JackoTC

I thought I'd got jacko house trained with my recent literary advice. Jeff Bernard would never have sullied his vodka with frozen water.

​Ah well Scotty, I was eh,....erm talking about drinks for the ladies who occasionally joined us.

Guest JackoTC

​OK then...

Jacko, ice?... you fooking pooftah!

​Please see comment above Dingo. The ice was also for preserving any body parts which had been cut off in a fight, until we could get the amputee to hospital.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Please see comment above Dingo. The ice was also for preserving any body parts which had been cut off in a fight, until we could get the amputee to hospital.

​Do a Rambo and stitch it back on yourself with a fishing hook and some thread ripped out of your jeans... 

Ice? You fucking pooftah!

​Do a Rambo and stitch it back on yourself with a fishing hook and some thread ripped out of your jeans... 

I am sure in a episode of breaking bad the crystal meth was described as ice. If that's the ice they put in the drinks in Glasgow god help us. 

​Ah well Scotty, I was eh,....erm talking about drinks for the ladies who occasionally joined us.

I love the sound of backpedalling in the evening. :P   But I'm relieved to hear that Jacko's back on the sauce, the noise of him rattling was keeping me awake.