CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Expensive Shoes

and

Guest JackoTC

I wouldn't know. Slippers are for women, the aged, and cunts who have no self respect. As are dressing gowns / housecoats, and to a certain extent pyjamas. As Punkape will no doubt tell you, "a smoking jacket and velvet slippers are acceptable in the absence of guests in the manor" - DO NOT listen to this load of old fucking shit, he is talking bollocks.

Guest MikeD

I take it trainers are included here as well. Those cunts who spend a couple of hundred quid on something that looks like a pair of fucking egg cartons need hanging.

Guest DingTheRioja

I wouldn't know. Slippers are for women, the aged, and cunts who have no self respect. As are dressing gowns / housecoats, and to a certain extent pyjamas. As Punkape will no doubt tell you, "a smoking jacket and velvet slippers are acceptable in the absence of guests in the manor" - DO NOT listen to this load of old fucking shit, he is talking bollocks.

​a smoking jacket is perfectly fine, just don't let the cunt find out it was you who set it alight...

Guest judgetwi

Fuck my old Woolworths bunny rabbit slippers. This is the sort of shit my old Grannie (Gawd rest her soul) would have written had she found her way on here. Thankfully they didn't have the internet in those days.

Guest DingTheRioja

There's now't wrong  with a pair of old steel toe capped pit booits. There great for  the pig sty and even better for a night on the town, especially if you get into a bit of a ruck!

How about these ones?

Hades-Zetta-Womens-Hot-Fashion-Metal-Spi

Guest nobgobbler

How about these ones?

Hades-Zetta-Womens-Hot-Fashion-Metal-Spi

​Are those your dancing shoes Ding? Actually my niece could do with a pair of these, she lives in Leeds and could do with a couple of offensive weapons to fight off the local muggers.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Are those your dancing shoes Ding? Actually my niece could do with a pair of these, she lives in Leeds and could do with a couple of offensive weapons to fight off the local muggers.

​I was born down south Leeds.. fookall wrong there... at least there wasn't when I lived there... about 40 years ago.. maybe a nuke might be need now though..

Guest nobgobbler

​I was born down south Leeds.. fookall wrong there... at least there wasn't when I lived there... about 40 years ago.. maybe a nuke might be need now though..

​It seems the place has changed in 40 years Ding. She was mugged twice by a group of gentlemen from India for her mobile phone within 3 months of moving there. Now she's dating a big ugly hairy arse fucker just to feel safe when she goes out. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

​It seems the place has changed in 40 years Ding. She was mugged twice by a group of gentlemen from India for her mobile phone within 3 months of moving there. Now she's dating a big ugly hairy arse fucker just to feel safe when she goes out. Cunts.

​careful now... judy will have you for that one...

as for "big ugly hairy arse fucker"... probably one of my many cousins then...