CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC Click

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

BBC news 'tech' show which showcases expensive gadgets for geeky cunts and which 99% of the population will obviously never fucking use.

'And we're here at the launch of the latest app which allows you to turn your kettle into a fucking washing machine'.

Fuck off you bastards.

Great app for an I-Pad!

It turns your I-pad into a set of scales so you can jump on it an weigh yourself! I'm gonna market it to Apple right now!!

Also got this other great idea for an app!

When you stare down at your I-pose, it allows you to see where you are going AS IF YOU WERE STARING STRAIGHT AHEAD!! How fucking great is that?

• 1 month later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've also developed a rather useful app to see if your I-Phone is possessed by a witch. Drop it into a bucket full of water for 3 minutes. If it's still working when you pull it out it means it is still possessed and you need to set fire to it immediately. This app has also been developed for any device with Windows 8.

Guest MikeD

Click used to be OK and was about computer technology, but yes it's just about bloody apps now.

Or some invention from Japan which obviously 99.9% of the population will never fucking use.

Guest DingTheRioja

Or some invention from Japan which obviously 99.9% of the population will never fucking use.

toilet snorkel

toilet..............................................................

Guest Bill Stickers

I've also developed a rather useful app to see if your I-Phone is possessed by a witch. Drop it into a bucket full of water for 3 minutes. If it's still working when you pull it out it means it is still possessed and you need to set fire to it immediately. This app has also been developed for any device with Windows 8.

This kind of already happened.

Fake 'waterproof iPhone' ad tricks users into destroying their smartphones

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/fake-waterproof-iphone-ad-tricks-users-into-destroying-their-smartphones-8835952.html