CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Snatch

But he makes 'A bad ting good' You're a hard man spotter, you must have a heart of stone.

​Thats half the problem Deebers.

Now kids will start to talk like a Rasta,then be accused of being a WIgga (see other nom) and being accused of racism "cos they isn't black".

It's also political correctness. "Lets show how a Rasta can put things right so children will learn that not all blacks are criminals. We'll do it through the medium of Mouse,so kids will watch it. Now thats blue sky thinking".

It's sublime messaging. Still,it would be fun to see white kids at school asking their black mates if they can "Make a bad ting good. Brah".

​Thats half the problem Deebers.

Now kids will start to talk like a Rasta,then be accused of being a WIgga (see other nom) and being accused of racism "cos they isn't black".

It's also political correctness. "Lets show how a Rasta can put things right so children will learn that not all blacks are criminals. We'll do it through the medium of Mouse,so kids will watch it. Now thats blue sky thinking".

It's sublime messaging. Still,it would be fun to see white kids at school asking their black mates if they can "Make a bad ting good. Brah".

Benjamin Zephaniah is a cunt, it be even worse if kids started quoting his 'poetry'

Be nice to yu turkeys dis christmas 
Cos' turkeys just wanna hav fun 
Turkeys are cool, turkeys are wicked 
An every turkey has a Mum. 
Be nice to yu turkeys dis christmas, 
Don't eat it, keep it alive, 
It could be yu mate, an not on your plate 
Say, Yo! Turkey I'm on your side. 

Mmmmmm superb ?

Guest Snatch

​I think you might mean "subliminal" but then again, maybe that's what you want us to think. I'm off now to assassinate the President.

Werner Heisenberg was a cunt.

​Yes Bawsy,I think your right.