CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen's Birthday

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

What a procession of cunts.

In this day and age, the absurdity of having a monarchy funded by the tax-payer is beyond me. So someone is inherently "better than everyone else", with a right to sponge off the country, for their entire life, by birth right?

I understand the economic benefits of having a monarchy for tourism and so forth. However, does that mean they need to be officially recognised and funded by the government?

Why not sever all ties. If she, or her decendants, want to continue calling themselves the King and Queen of Britain, so be it. Any old nutter could do that, doesn't mean it's true. The tourists will still come.

I've always held the opinion that having a hereditary royal family in the 21st century is a completely ridiculous concept. Unfortunately, there are plenty of jubilee China buying cunts in this country who get a hard on at the slightest glimpse of a purple robe. Like that decrepit wanker who camped outside the hospital that the latest blood sucking leech was born in.

Displaying fanatical adulation for a group of people purely based on who they are born to, and not because of any discernible merit is stupidity at it's greatest extent. I can't remember floods of people lining our local streets when my Grandfather died, with people who had never met him crying hysterically. But crash into a post in Paris, fleeing from the very publicity you bemoaned, yet always sought, and all of a sudden you have millions of hysterical strangers wailing like banshees. And all because you were porked by a jug eared, inbred German wanker, and then spat out two more inbred German wankers from your cunt. People are absolutely fucking mental, I really do despair at times.

• Like 1

I've always held the opinion that having a hereditary royal family in the 21st century is a completely ridiculous concept. Unfortunately, there are plenty of jubilee China buying cunts in this country who get a hard on at the slightest glimpse of a purple robe. Like that decrepit wanker who camped outside the hospital that the latest blood sucking leech was born in.

Displaying fanatical adulation for a group of people purely based on who they are born to, and not because of any discernible merit is stupidity at it's greatest extent. I can't remember floods of people lining our local streets when my Grandfather died, with people who had never met him crying hysterically. But crash into a post in Paris, fleeing from the very publicity you bemoaned, yet always sought, and all of a sudden you have millions of hysterical strangers wailing like banshees. And all because you were porked by a jug eared, inbred German wanker, and then spat out two more inbred German wankers from your cunt. People are absolutely fucking mental, I really do despair at times.

Don't drive through any tunnels in Paris Dec!

Guest Bill Stickers

Hear, hear! ​Decimus for King!

Guest DingTheRioja

I see I have been forgotten in the birthday honours list. Surely some mistake?

​The trouble is, everytime we nominate one of you Admins, we get a 72 hour passout... It's your own fucking fault...

Edited by DingTheRioja
mis-fucking-spelling, cunt.