CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lorry drivers

Neil

Just had a verbal with one of the jumped up little cunts in my local builders yard,"wot yer faakin' doing pullin' raand me like dat for?,i coulda faakin' 'it yer",well prick,I have a tendency not to drive into things particularly 40 fucking feet of steel and rubber.Fuck off and murder a prozzie,thats what your lot a good for eh?.You've got a certificate that says you can drive a fuck off lorry and that's all you have,apart from bullshit stories that you convey to like minded fuckwits in greasy shit pits you call cafes to try and make your dull existence seem interesting.He jumped out of his cab to square up to me and I thought he must work for Snow White,He didn't laugh when I asked him if he needed a ladder to get back in to his cab either,miserable little cunt.

Guest MikeD

It's about the only funny thing about fuel prices going up, the hysterical bleating from these cunts about how it'll ruin them.

It's revenge for being stuck behind the cunts doing 40mph on narrow country roads.

Guest Gong Farmer

I'm sure these cunts play with the traffic between themselves for something to do while their doing boring shitty job. Like overtaking each other on the motorway to cause a fucking tail back just because one of them wants to do 80kmh in front of the cunt in front of him instead of behind him. Fucking cunts talking shit on their tacky CB radios planning the next tail back to piss off every other cunt on the road. I'd give the cunts 'in front' alright, in front of a fucking fire squad. Fucking thick minimum wage Neanderthal shithouses.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm sure these cunts play with the traffic between themselves for something to do while their doing boring shitty job. Like overtaking each other on the motorway to cause a fucking tail back just because one of them wants to do 80kmh in front of the cunt in front of him instead of behind him. Fucking cunts talking shit on their tacky CB radios planning the next tail back to piss off every other cunt on the road. I'd give the cunts 'in front' alright, in front of a fucking fire squad. Fucking thick minimum wage Neanderthal shithouses.

Surely you mean 49.7097 mph. unless, heaven forbid, Gong Farmer's in mainland Europe or Ireland.?!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think they are mostly Daily Mail readers on here (apart from JudyTwit) as they have a scant disregard for Johnny Foreigner. Even more so if they have ginger hair too.

I once saw two massive fuck-off artics playing chicken alongside each other chasing up the A3024 in southampton. One of them had obviously pissed the other off, as they approached the kathleen road lights (which were, incidentally, red) there is only just enough room for two cars on that side of the bit of dual carriageway, no way two lorries would get through. Neither of them backed off and they smashed into each other, knocking down the traffic lights. One of their windscreens flew out and smashed through the window of the corner shop, and both trucks got wedged between the shop and the lights. I took great pleasure in phoning the coppers, while the two twats responsible for the accident were knocking seven shades of shit out of each other. Happy days.

Guest Gong Farmer

I think they are mostly Daily Mail readers on here (apart from JudyTwit) as they have a scant disregard for Johnny Foreigner. Even more so if they have ginger hair too.

It's okay, I'm very thick skinned as Johnny Foreigners go and at least I'm not French. I haven't been kicked off for being a Johnny Foreigner as yet but I suppose I shouldn't speak too soon.

Guest MikeD

It's okay, I'm very thick skinned as Johnny Foreigners go and at least I'm not French. I haven't been kicked off for being a Johnny Foreigner as yet but I suppose I shouldn't speak too soon.

Frank's still around, that's taking tolerance to new levels.

Guest Gong Farmer

I once saw two massive fuck-off artics playing chicken alongside each other chasing up the A3024 in southampton. One of them had obviously pissed the other off, as they approached the kathleen road lights (which were, incidentally, red) there is only just enough room for two cars on that side of the bit of dual carriageway, no way two lorries would get through. Neither of them backed off and they smashed into each other, knocking down the traffic lights. One of their windscreens flew out and smashed through the window of the corner shop, and both trucks got wedged between the shop and the lights. I took great pleasure in phoning the coppers, while the two twats responsible for the accident were knocking seven shades of shit out of each other. Happy days.

I hope you left it for at least ten minutes before phoning the law? I would have done, and started taking bets.

Frank's still around, that's taking tolerance to new levels.

Who's 'non-entity never leaves a lasting impression' Frank? 

Just had a verbal with one of the jumped up little cunts in my local builders yard,"wot yer faakin' doing pullin' raand me like dat for?,i coulda faakin' 'it yer",well prick,I have a tendency not to drive into things particularly 40 fucking feet of steel and rubber.Fuck off and murder a prozzie,thats what your lot a good for eh?.You've got a certificate that says you can drive a fuck off lorry and that's all you have,apart from bullshit stories that you convey to like minded fuckwits in greasy shit pits you call cafes to try and make your dull existence seem interesting.He jumped out of his cab to square up to me and I thought he must work for Snow White,He didn't laugh when I asked him if he needed a ladder to get back in to his cab either,miserable little cunt.

Lorry drivers are cunts indeed. I'm sure they keep averages like they do in cricket- 2 runs for a cyclist, 4 for totalling a car and 6 runs for forcing a people carrier off the road.

Guest MikeD

I hope you left it for at least ten minutes before phoning the law? I would have done, and started taking bets.

Who's 'non-entity never leaves a lasting impression' Frank? 

Frank's like rain in summer, it's always going to make an appearance and fuck everything up.

Guest Gong Farmer

Frank's like rain in summer, it's always going to make an appearance and fuck everything up.

He might be alright then if he stops my fucking next door neighbour from mowing his fucking lawn every other day and having bastard barbecues that smoke us out, Oh God how much I hate fucking barbecues.

Guest Gurt

... 16 litres of your own warm piss in assorted bottles....tescos bag with a shit in....twaty nick name on a number plate on the dash... 

Either total cunt or knights of the road; you decide

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's about the only funny thing about fuel prices going up, the hysterical bleating from these cunts about how it'll ruin them.

It's revenge for being stuck behind the cunts doing 40mph on narrow country roads.

Being stuck behind them on any fucking road should be legal cause to shove a cloth in their petrol tank and set them on fire!  Cunts, the lot of them! 

Guest Bill Stickers

Neil, is the cause of your animosity because one of them found you hiding in the back of his lorry en-route to Dover, and kicked you out?

You must be an illegal immigrant - it's the only explanation for your third-world grasp of the English language!

Guest Wizardsleeve

the illegals in france know how to deal with these cunts, brick em

A lighter weight option would be to liquefy dogshit and used motor oil into balloons, and cover the bastards windscreen.  When he goes to activate the wipers he just makes a smeared mess and kills even more visibility, hopefully while approaching a steep cliff and sharp curve.  

Neil, is the cause of your animosity because one of them found you hiding in the back of his lorry en-route to Dover, and kicked you out?

You must be an illegal immigrant - it's the only explanation for your third-world grasp of the English language!

que?