CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owners of these 4 cars

Clarkson could have killed some cunt and it would make no difference, there's always some bastard who smells the money to be made and will give them whatever they want.

And no matter what has been done before, smug, self-absorbed bastards like those three would gladly sell their fucking souls if the money's right and it suited their own ambitions.

Like when that fucking rottweiler mike tyson bit holyfields ears off, and that utter cunt roy keane broke haalands leg before pissing on the flag. They both got welcomed back like heroes because there was money to be made.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Because the thing is always looking up your skirt or down your blouse.  You'd get hot, as well.  Just thinking about it....err.....

The Golf GTI Perv.

Anyone who drives a BMW X5 is either a drug dealer or a cunt or quite possibly both. Taxi drivers, regardless of vehicle, are by their very nature cunts. I`ve let them out at junctions , train stations , town centre ranks etc so many times but i can`t recall ever once the cunts doing the same, the selfish bastards. Apparently now even if i vomit all over the back seat due to a hereditary motion sickness problem at 2 AM the barefaced cunts land you with a valeting charge. Where the fuck do they get off at ?

• Like 1

Anyone who drives a BMW X5 is either a drug dealer or a cunt or quite possibly both. Taxi drivers, regardless of vehicle, are by their very nature cunts. I`ve let them out at junctions , train stations , town centre ranks etc so many times but i can`t recall ever once the cunts doing the same, the selfish bastards. Apparently now even if i vomit all over the back seat due to a hereditary motion sickness problem at 2 AM the barefaced cunts land you with a valeting charge. Where the fuck do they get off at ?

Now you mention it hokey, I can't remember any taxi driver ever letting me out at a junction either. I'm always letting the cunts out, my highway etiquette needs a rethink.

Now you mention it hokey, I can't remember any taxi driver ever letting me out at a junction either. I'm always letting the cunts out, my highway etiquette needs a rethink.

at least the black cab drivers are telling the truth when they say 'the game aint what it was', now that uber cabs have taken a large slice of the action.

You might as well let them out because the cunts are coming out anyway. Never play chicken with a cunt in a Datsun Sunny!

What I can't work out is why any cunt that gets paid by the second is always in so much of a fucking hurry.