CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owners of these 4 cars

I work in the car trade, so i know what I'm talking about.

People who own the Ford Focus ST, Fiat 500, BMW 1 series, and Nissan Qashqai, all seem to be fucking annoying, know-all pieces of shit, and muggy cunts.

If anyone knows someone who owns 1 of these cars, could you please do the world a favour, and punch them in the face, for being a Cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

BMW's are almost certain to be a cunt.  Ford drivers, they're just poser cunts.  They couldn't afford the beemer, but have plenty of internal cuntishness.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

My general experience of people who say they work in the car trade is they don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about and what they don't know they make up, the fucking bullshitting bastards. Estate Agents for cars.

I do however agree with your suggestion that drivers of the mentioned cars are cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

Whilst I can relate, many cyclists don't fucking exactly help themselves with their selective protanopia.

My mistake. I was referring to the cuntery I experience on a daily basis with car drivers when riding my motorbike. It goes without saying that cyclists are cunts and deserve whatever they get.... ten fold. 

Guest DingTheRioja

All car drivers are cunts if you ride a bike on a regular basis. Thick fucks.

The majority of cyclists I meet around here are all cunts, selfish, ignorant, egotistical, self-righteous wankers who think that it's perfectly ok to ride down the inside lane of a dual-carriageway, 2-abreast, and waver all over the fucking shop when normal people are trying to drive at 70mph, as the fucking roads were designed for...

Also....when riding along EXTREMELY FUCKING BUSY TOURIST ROUTE A-ROADS, do not, I FUCKING REPEAT, do NOT ride as a group of about 30, but in pairs or singles, spacing yourselves out by about 15 foot.... you are not in big enough groups to overtake in 1 or 2 go's, and you are not spaced out enough to fit a fucking car in...

Next time, I will not be in my nice little red runabout... I will be in the ex-army, armour plated V8 Landy.... with fucking razor wire on...

PS.. I just saw your proviso of a real bike with an engine.. but it seemed to good a rant to waste...

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Audi drivers tend to be Olympic class wankers who think they've made it but are drowning in debt bigger than that of Greece and Argentina combined. Far worse however, are clinically obese middle aged tradesmen who drive minis boy racer style. They just deserve to be doused in petrol and set on fire after they have had seven shades of shit kicked out of them simply because they are fucking alcoholic gobshites who shit bricks bigger than their glorified go-karts when they get confronted at the next set of services by the person they've cut up and subjected to obscene hand signals on the motorway. 

Guest Gong Farmer

The majority of cyclists I meet around here are all cunts, selfish, ignorant, egotistical, self-righteous wankers who think that it's perfectly ok to ride down the inside lane of a dual-carriageway, 2-abreast, and waver all over the fucking shop when normal people are trying to drive at 70mph, as the fucking roads were designed for...

Also....when riding along EXTREMELY FUCKING BUSY TOURIST ROUTE A-ROADS, do not, I FUCKING REPEAT, do NOT ride as a group of about 30, but in pairs or singles, spacing yourselves out by about 15 foot.... you are not in big enough groups to overtake in 1 or 2 go's, and you are not spaced out enough to fit a fucking car in...

Next time, I will not be in my nice little red runabout... I will be in the ex-army, armour plated V8 Landy.... with fucking razor wire on...

PS.. I just saw your proviso of a real bike with an engine.. but it seemed to good a rant to waste...

I shouldn't have a problem with cyclists as I live in a country where they have their own bike lanes. My biggest bug bare are old cunts on those battery assisted cycles that enables the brain dead senile cunts to reach speeds of up to twenty five kmh, that's nearly as fast as the mopeds that they share the bike lanes with. These cunts are more of a danger than sixteen year old scrotes on scooters with the cyclists needing no insurance and pay no road tax. I'd have the fucking things banned and have the owners shot at dawn. Fucking dangerous old cunts.

I shouldn't have a problem with cyclists as I live in a country where they have their own bike lanes. My biggest bug bare are old cunts on those battery assisted cycles that enables the brain dead senile cunts to reach speeds of up to twenty five kmh, that's nearly as fast as the mopeds that they share the bike lanes with. These cunts are more of a danger than sixteen year old scrotes on scooters with the cyclists needing no insurance and pay no road tax. I'd have the fucking things banned and have the owners shot at dawn. Fucking dangerous old cunts.

Giving them until dawn raises the risk of them being let loose on the fucking things for even longer. Shoot immediately on sight I say.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Giving them until dawn raises the risk of them being let loose on the fucking things for even longer. Shoot immediately on sight I say.

And bill their family for the cost of the bullets.

Guest DingTheRioja

And bill their family for the cost of the bullets.

use a rope... beat them at their own "we're enviromentally friendly" shit.... re-usable, lasts for years, no noise or chemical pollution... everyone's a winner!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Audi drivers tend to be Olympic class wankers who think they've made it but are drowning in debt bigger than that of Greece and Argentina combined. Far worse however, are clinically obese middle aged tradesmen who drive minis boy racer style. They just deserve to be doused in petrol and set on fire after they have had seven shades of shit kicked out of them simply because they are fucking alcoholic gobshites who shit bricks bigger than their glorified go-karts when they get confronted at the next set of services by the person they've cut up and subjected to obscene hand signals on the motorway. 

Had a pair of these cunts chap my cheeks today!  One of them parked their fucking cuntmobile across three bays.  The second was traveling at about the speed of the smell of their fetid crotch to everybody's nostrils.  But, both vehicles were immaculate in appearance, until a trolley "accidentally" rolled into the side of one.  

Guest MikeD

People who own the Ford Focus ST, Fiat 500, BMW 1 series, and Nissan Qashqai, all seem to be fucking annoying, know-all pieces of shit, and muggy cunts.

If anyone knows someone who owns 1 of these cars, could you please do the world a favour, and punch them in the face, for being a Cunt.

Hello Jeremy. Things been quiet since Top Gear?

Guest MikeD

I think Clarksons cars, are all in the cunt territory.

They say that cars can represent a person's personality so you're pretty much on the mark there.

Guest MikeD

See the 3 presenters have done a deal with Amazon and are strutting around like returning hero's.

Clarkson could have killed some cunt and it would make no difference, there's always some bastard who smells the money to be made and will give them whatever they want.

And no matter what has been done before, smug, self-absorbed bastards like those three would gladly sell their fucking souls if the money's right and it suited their own ambitions.

Guest nobgobbler

Pedestrians are even bigger cunts. Three of the thick twats walked out in front of me today in the space of 5 minutes. I only avoided them coz I was in a good mood and I didn't want blood on my new golf. Any body know why the dash board gets red hot?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Pedestrians are even bigger cunts. Three of the thick twats walked out in front of me today in the space of 5 minutes. I only avoided them coz I was in a good mood and I didn't want blood on my new golf. Any body know why the dash board gets red hot?

Because the thing is always looking up your skirt or down your blouse.  You'd get hot, as well.  Just thinking about it....err.....