CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Bring Their Entire Family to the Doctor

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These cunts grind on my nerves like few others.  A doctor's office is small, cramped, and impersonal, but add one patient who refuses to leave the rest of his or her coven in the cave, and suddenly, you're surrounded by screaming brats, or crying infants, a bunch of cunts discussing the piles, nasal leakage, anal drippage, horrid green phlegm, minge cheese and odor, erectile issues, who's a cunt for knocking up which bird, who has the fucking crayons and isn't sharing, the smell of acidic piss, a week old nappy full past capacity, and every other patient that comes in has to stand so every fucking brat can run around taking up seating, but not actually sitting down.  Miserable fucking cunts, I hate them.

These cunts grind on my nerves like few others.  A doctor's office is small, cramped, and impersonal, but add one patient who refuses to leave the rest of his or her coven in the cave, and suddenly, you're surrounded by screaming brats, or crying infants, a bunch of cunts discussing the piles, nasal leakage, anal drippage, horrid green phlegm, minge cheese and odor, erectile issues, who's a cunt for knocking up which bird, who has the fucking crayons and isn't sharing, the smell of acidic piss, a week old nappy full past capacity, and every other patient that comes in has to stand so every fucking brat can run around taking up seating, but not actually sitting down.  Miserable fucking cunts, I hate them.

You were obviously in my surgery last Thursday morning.

I had all that when I did my stint in primary care. What boiled my piss was when you gave them medical advice and they'd fucking argue with you caus they either read something on google or their friend told them complete bollocks at a dinner party. Thankfully I got out of medicine when I took my bastard of a husband (ex) to fucking sketchleys and got the house and half the business. Buts that's another story.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Wearing a placard around your neck with 'Ebola' scrawled on it should free up a bit of space. 

The cunts would just want to get it for themselves so they can get an excuse not to go to work.  

You were obviously in my surgery last Thursday morning.

I thought I heard somebody calling the staff a lot of bastards!  ;)

Guest Snatch

Years ago our family doctor was an Indian woman and very good she was too.

She upset the local Indian community because she told them,1 appointment,1 person.

If they bring their family each will need a separate appointment.

They didn't like it as they never got preferential treatment from one of their own.

She treated everyone the same regardless of skin colour and thats how it should be.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Years ago our family doctor was an Indian woman and very good she was too.

She upset the local Indian community because she told them,1 appointment,1 person.

If they bring their family each will need a separate appointment.

They didn't like it as they never got preferential treatment from one of their own.

She treated everyone the same regardless of skin colour and thats how it should be.

I agree with that summation. The problem here wasn't that the entire herd was ill, they were all just oxygen thieving, undisciplined fucking cunts taking up the few available seats from people who did make a proper appointment. 

Guest deebom

I have no need for the docs because i trained as a shamen witch doctor, so now I just brew up some Ayahuasca, to alter my state of consciousness in order to perceive and interact with the spirit world and channel these transcendental energies into this world to cure my cold. Gets rids of hangovers too.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have no need for the docs because i trained as a shamen witch doctor, so now I just brew up some Ayahuasca, to alter my state of consciousness in order to perceive and interact with the spirit world and channel these transcendental energies into this world to cure my cold. Gets rids of hangovers too.

is this any good for genital herpes? 

• Rick_B changed the title to People Who Bring Their Enonce more withtire Family to the Doctor