CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Archbishop of Cunterbury

Eddie

The Archbishop of Canterbury has offered a cottage in his grounds to refugees,  another cunt jumping on the bandwagon. Must be nice to have a spare cottage in your grounds in the first place, never crossed his mind to give it to a family on the waiting list for housing, or to a homeless person. Of course it didn'tthat's not the trendy thing to do, reminds me of the ' i want a brown baby' sketch by Harry Enfield.

However as he works for the Church the offer of a  cottage in his woods may mean something entirely different. 

• Like 3

... that's not the trendy thing to do 

More accurately, perhaps, that's not the trending thing to do. I'm sick fed up with being told what the quarter witted cunts on the "twittersphere" think, as if they're somehow the new fucking U.N. instead of just a bunch of low-IQ Aspergers wannabes.

• Like 3

As I am born C of E, I believe the Archbishop of Canterbury should get the OK off me before he comes out with.h any more of his increasingly anal spoutings. I don't want any fucking refugees  here. I don't want the gay boys and Dykes to be allowed to marry. I don't want to apologise to any cunt for bombing them. I don't want to climb into a cooking  pot in Afrika to show opposition to slavery. Will the soft cunt fuck off trying to do things on my behalf or I will change to Mormonism. Or Judaism. Or Catholicism. No, not Islam

What's the betting the council cunts start begging landlords to let em have any empty properties.

or ... they could always tell social housing tenants who are disabled or undergoing chemotherapy that the spare bedroom they enjoy and  is currently used for , let's say dialysis equipment for example must be given over to more needy ......oh ! .... wait a minute 

Guest Wizardsleeve

The Archbishop of Canterbury has offered a cottage in his grounds to refugees,  another cunt jumping on the bandwagon. Must be nice to have a spare cottage in your grounds in the first place, never crossed his mind to give it to a family on the waiting list for housing, or to a homeless person. Of course it didn'tthat's not the trendy thing to do, reminds me of the ' i want a brown baby' sketch by Harry Enfield.

However as he works for the Church the offer of a  cottage in his woods may mean something entirely different. 

For all of the sparsely populated area in Canada, why are WE taking these cunts?  They help create a civil war in their own shithole country, in the name of allah and islam, then fuck off from the fight for their own cause, and leave it to every other country to provide for them. Torpedo the cunts, or put the surface to air missiles to proper use as they enter our fucking airspace, the invasive cowardly shit cunts!

Guest luke swarm

The establishment has fingers in all the pies and these cunts know nothing of what the common asshole in the street feels or thinks is important.

Archcunt of Cuntabury : Old Etonian and ex oil executive

Prime Minister             : Old Etonian and Ex Pig Fucker allegedly

Chancellor of Exchequer : Old Etonian and professional smug cunt 

Mayor Of London :     Old Etonian and professional Cunt (read all MPs)

The BBC :   All Oxbridge grads 

I could go on , the Judiciary , The Opposition Parties, The Civil Service Heads, The Armed Forces, the Bankers. The Newspaper Owners.

The point being that rarely do these cunts have to personally take the consequences of their actions, their futures are assured regardless of success or failure. As a nation we are thick as fuck because seem unable to shift this situation to benefit all of us instead of this top layer of festering and rotten cuntage. To finish off my thesis I would say, yes the Archbishop is a massive tall hatted Cunt.  

In my opinion, the African guy, is he archbishop of York  Setanyu or some similar name is the best archbishop around. More in touch with people outside the church. Probably more life experience than most of the cossetted cunts. I'd it a coincidence that an archbishops post or.vacancy or whatever is referred to as an Archbishopric. Mostly cunts  Good insurance policy though.