CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

So they were 4 up on a quad bike at midnight on an unlit road with no helmets...

Maybe they thought quad meant 4 people? Cunts, the driver of the Nissan who was going about his business has to live with this. Even though it's not his fault, he's going to feel like a massive cunt and will prob live with the horror of splatting 4 teenagers forever.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/28/tributes-paid-beautiful-angels-killed-quad-bike-crash-west-yorkshire

Angels? Well they certainly fucking are now.

Ending up this way should surely bar you from joining the heavenly host. A modicum of common sense would suggest that a jaunt on a quad, 4 handed at might might end badly. What if they had taken good folk out with their stupidity, they wouldn't be angels then.  Daft cunts 

Edited by Manky
Cunttype

Guest nobgobbler

It's fucking disgraceful behaviour. When I was young, a 21year old friend of mine wrapped his motorbike round a lamp post and killed himself leaving his parents in bits. He was one such angel. Yet he was speeding around a built up area every night and had no thought for his own safety or the safety of others. No wonder he came a cropper, it was only a matter of time. I have no sympathy for selfish daft cunts.

Guest luke swarm

I was thinking about getting one of these quad bikes, they look like good fun but on researching the matter further and getting advice from the motorbiker fraternity at work....It a sure way to either an early death or serious disability.

Its tragic and a waste of young life but somewhat self inflicted and probably more heart breaking for the car driver, and I do get annoyed at these descriptions in the tabloids.

These poor girls are angels....albeit stupid ones, Any policeman or public servant who does their duty is instantly a hero, same goes for pilots, soldiers etc. Wouldn't it be refreshing to see a headline which stated it as it is...for instance a couple of weeks ago that pilot landed his aircraft under difficult conditions, Headline should be "experienced Pilot does what he was trained to do" no hero or any other bullshit.         

Guest nobgobbler

Well.. I'd happily shag the to girls, the blokes, "brandon and ryan"... look like cunts...

Hey, come on ... I'm not the only one of you cunts who thought that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather not shag any of them, unless it was a choice between them and keef.

Well.. I'd happily shag the to girls, the blokes, "brandon and ryan"... look like cunts...

Hey, come on ... I'm not the only one of you cunts who thought that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, now you would?

Anyway, death is the final taboo and this whole 'never speaking ill of the dead' means Cilla Black can get away with deification, the second she carks it, and we'll draw a veil over her total loathing of Liverpool, her 'scally from our alley' schtik and her well-documented air of superiority when having to integrate with 'civilians'.

Not Savile though!

He was a cunt whatever way you slice it.

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think you'll find that a helmet is not required on a quad bike. These dumb bitches probably wouldn't wear one anyhow as it would "mess their hair up". Oh well, there's nothing like bits of skull and brain matter for messing your hair up - I don't imagine there was much of the latter though.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd rather not shag any of them, unless it was a choice between them and keef.

I'd rather have a Brandon and Ryan threesome than be within 14.75 miles of keef...

1. What, now you would?
  2. Anyway, death is the final taboo and this whole 'never speaking ill of the dead' means Cilla Black can get away with deification, the second she carks it, and we'll draw a veil over her total loathing of Liverpool, her 'scally from our alley' schtik and her well-documented air of superiority when having to integrate with 'civilians'.
  3. Not Savile though!  He was a cunt whatever way you slice it.
  1. Er... well... depends what's left... although every day it's getting less likely....
  2. Could never stand her, a fucking atrocious "singer", atrocious TV presenter, atrocious "personality" and more fucking annoying than Liza Tarbucks' stardom...
  3. Yeah, but at least he was from down ar way... Uncle Jimmy is our peado... not a scouse cunt...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They call these quad bikes not because they have four wheels but because you're likely to end up a quadriplegic should you be fortunate enough to survive a crash on one. Buy a fucking car for fucks sake (just make sure its not an earth killing VW)

They call these quad bikes not because they have four wheels but because you're likely to end up a quadriplegic should you be fortunate enough to survive a crash on one. Buy a fucking car for fucks sake (just make sure its not an earth killing VW)

"earth killing VW". To me that phrase suggests VW's having an active, i.e. intentional role in killing the earth. To the best of my knowedge, the role of the VW's is passive, just providing a toxic environment that earth can wither and die in. See not half as bad as your doom laden post. Cunt.