CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Poof Euphemism Thread

Ape™️

You fucking useless POS. I truly hope that you and yours die painfully of the most horrible cancers possible in this life. You really aren't worth the breath of being called a wanker, because you've never brought anything to a satisfactory conclusion in your miserable little cossetted life.

Cunt, fails to describe you even remotely

Well there's an overreaction to a piss take if ever there was one. 

There is Barnet, New Barnet and by the time you have built your workhouse for the Joey's Frank, I suppose we will have Even Newer Barnet.

Barnet's planning dept employ Snatchy type juniors who can't see through a simple con if it ravaged their bumholes with a poleaxe. 

And you can FUCK right off you POS. May you suffer the infestation of a million fleas and suffer erection difficulties for the rest of your pathetic little life. Oh sorry, you already suffer that don't you limpy!

Err I'm not the one with a dildo as an avatar pic am I, dopey? Does it normally attach to your forehead or do you keep it up your shit pipe?

Yes and we all survived the newbie bollocks.

And utterly fucking pointless bollocks it is. It's the equivalent of those cunts who stand at football matches taunting opposing supporters, giving it the 'come on then' gestures but knowing full well they'll never in a million fucking years actually have to do anything.

I don't know Mike.. I think you could be on to something. 

Fuck me, that was quite a civil comment from you for a change.

No delusions of grandeur or the usual kill yourself tedious shite.

How long have they given you to live then?

It's always gone on like it or not and will always go on no matter what anyone says. 
Mind you, wishing cancer on someone is not on, newbie or not.

Fuck off CUNT. Nobody asked you!

It's always gone on like it or not and will always go on no matter what anyone says. 
Mind you, wishing cancer on someone is not on, newbie or not.

Fuck off CUNT. Nobody asked you!

Ebola is OK though, right? And good AIDS?

Yeah, good AIDS is absolutely fine. But that poofy stuff? Burn in hell you fuckers!!!

You were 'touched' when you were younger weren't you?

DILLIGAF? CUNT!

If by younger you mean a couple of hours ago, then yes I was.

Guest Snatch

Bohica you are truly a twat, dilligaf was funny 8 years ago when Kevin Bloody Wilson came up with it but you are fucking shit, get a grip.

You sure Wilson came up with Alf? I thought it was some yank cunt.