CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 October 2015 at 21:28:39, Eddie said:

I would love to give that stumpy cunt a yo-yo, should piss him off in no time.

He can clean my chimney any day of the week. Mmmmmmatron!

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He can clean my chimney any day of the week. Mmmmmmatron!

He's been in the slammer so he's probably best suited to clearing back passages.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He's been in the slammer so he's probably best suited to clearing back passages.

Do the authorities remove his blades because they are a weapon then?

..can't run away from Big Bobby in B wing then...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm not sure I understand how you can be tried twice for the same crime. Not that I give a fuck about the nasty sawn off spud.

Ones manslaughter the others murrdurr 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm not sure I understand how you can be tried twice for the same crime. Not that I give a fuck about the nasty sawn off spud.

He hasn't been re-tried spot. It was the judge's ruling that was under scrutiny. She applied the law incorrectly so it's simply a re-submission of the facts and then the law correctly applied. I'd have put him through the CC wood chipper a year ago and saved a load of expense. Unbelievably it now goes back to her to apply the appropriate sentence - that will no doubt be as lenient as possible. I'd have her in the wood chipper as well.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm not sure I understand how you can murder your girlfriend and......well, not get done for murder. It really is a conundrum.

4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He hasn't been re-tried spot. It was the judge's ruling that was under scrutiny. She applied the law incorrectly so it's simply a re-submission of the facts and then the law correctly applied. I'd have put him through the CC wood chipper a year ago and saved a load of expense. Unbelievably it now goes back to her to apply the appropriate sentence - that will no doubt be as lenient as possible. I'd have her in the wood chipper as well.

Yes, trebles all around for that. He's a thorough going cunt. I pride myself on recognising one when I see one.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes, trebles all around for that. He's a thorough going cunt. I pride myself on recognising one when I see one.

No cunt escapes the cuntspotter!

Apparently Oscar's legal team want to keep him segregated if he goes to jail incase he is abused for being disabled.

There's one thing, he'll be perfect blow-job height. Give him a couple of weeks and he'll be playing them like a trained fucking seal.

Guest Wizardsleeve

We can't seem to get rid of this fucking cunt.  Only possible way to fuck him off for good, is to take away his blades, and drop him off in a store trolley at one of Frank and Stickers merciless arse prolapsing orgies.  If it's one thing those two know, it's buggering some defenceless bastard that can't get away.  

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

18 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I wonder if it wasnt a clever ploy... not sure how the South Africa justice system works (yeah yeah.. contradictions....) but... maybe they knew they could do him for manslaughter but murder was a bit of a stretch (no pun intended).. but because the prosecutors can argue after on technicalities, they thought they could get manslaughter and then get it changed... because Pistorius isn't allowed in court to present anything at this technical hearing ??
Both from a legal point of view and a PR view, think of the "Donn't squeeze the Juice" shit in Murrica... the SA public got used to their hero "having an accident"... then..oops.. no.. we meant murder....

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I wonder if it wasnt a clever ploy... not sure how the South Africa justice system works (yeah yeah.. contradictions....) but... maybe they knew they could do him for manslaughter but murder was a bit of a stretch (no pun intended).. but because the prosecutors can argue after on technicalities, they thought they could get manslaughter and then get it changed... because Pistorius isn't allowed in court to present anything at this technical hearing ??
Both from a legal point of view and a PR view, think of the "Donn't squeeze the Juice" shit in Murrica... the SA public got used to their hero "having an accident"... then..oops.. no.. we meant murder....

I dunno ding. I suppose it wouldn't be the first time a judge has deliberately made himself look a cunt. It did appear somewhat contrived on Masipa's part. Nell presented her with a strong case for a murder conviction I thought. Perhaps she was just enjoying the limelight and fancied doing a sequel that will swell her retirement fund nicely. The cunt intends to appeal on grounds of not having received a fair trial. Funny how he pulled that one out of his arse at this late stage, now that he has nothing to lose. They're not gonna allow all five appeal judges to look cunts though so he probably won't get a mistrial. He'd have it cushy inside anyway, what with being a flid. It bewilders me how this so called "vulnerable and physically challenged" crybaby flid can pick up a lifeless body, carry it across the room, along a passageway, down a full flight of stairs, across a hallway, open the front door (corpse in arms), carry it outside and lay it carefully on the ground.

Guest Ahriman
14 hours ago, MikeD said:

Apparently Oscar's legal team want to keep him segregated if he goes to jail incase he is abused for being disabled.

There's one thing, he'll be perfect blow-job height. Give him a couple of weeks and he'll be playing them like a trained fucking seal.

They'll be passing him around like a human pocket pussy.

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I dunno ding. I suppose it wouldn't be the first time a judge has deliberately made himself look a cunt. It did appear somewhat contrived on Masipa's part. Nell presented her with a strong case for a murder conviction I thought. Perhaps she was just enjoying the limelight and fancied doing a sequel that will swell her retirement fund nicely. The cunt intends to appeal on grounds of not having received a fair trial. Funny how he pulled that one out of his arse at this late stage, now that he has nothing to lose. They're not gonna allow all five appeal judges to look cunts though so he probably won't get a mistrial. He'd have it cushy inside anyway, what with being a flid. It bewilders me how this so called "vulnerable and physically challenged" crybaby flid can pick up a lifeless body, carry it across the room, along a passageway, down a full flight of stairs, across a hallway, open the front door (corpse in arms), carry it outside and lay it carefully on the ground.

Who happens to be the worlds fastest flid, armed with various weapons, and with a long and detailed history of gun related issues...

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There are 885 posts on this very site that proves you are absolutely right.

We only needed 1...

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Who happens to be the worlds fastest flid, armed with various weapons, and with a long and detailed history of gun related issues...

We only needed 1...

Oscar should have used a bladed weapon.

Just now, Properkhunt said:

You don't seem content, Frank. Did the endoscopy go OK?

We've discussed certain things over PM, proper. Deep down I know you're a decent, hardworking, loving husband and father. I also know that you sometimes struggle to makes ends meet.

How much for MikeD's address?