CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driving in this fucking country

Guest MikeD

Fuck me you are an utter bore about this bike of yours aren't you. The epitomy of a broken record.

We get it, you ride a fucking bike. You've said it more times now than Frank's told someone to kill themselves or Gong Farmer has mentioned in passing that he lives in Holland.

Sort it out! 

I seem to remember Catwoman banging on and on about riding a bike. Mind you,the same could also be said for her ex husband.

Guest Gong Farmer

I have a black bike. I wear an all black uniform for work. I cycle home in the dark. Using my powers of cycle-fu, my expertise in applied cycleology and my cycle ninja training, I have no need of lights. If a motorist can see you, he can hurt you.

"Using my powers of cycle-fu" haha! I'm going to pinch that one if you don't mind?

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck me you are an utter bore about this bike of yours aren't you. The epitomy of a broken record.

We get it, you ride a fucking bike. You've said it more times now than Frank's told someone to kill themselves or Gong Farmer has mentioned in passing that he lives in Holland.

Sort it out! 

"you are an utter bore" FFS! That's a tad fucking rich coming from you isn't it?Jeez! Talk about calling the kettle black. Inane is your middle name coming between 'Snore' and 'Fest'. ZzzzZzzzzzzZZzz vapid ZzzzzZZzzzzz cunt ZzzzzzzZzz

Guest Bill Stickers

"you are an utter bore" FFS! That's a tad fucking rich coming from you isn't it?Jeez! Talk about calling the kettle black. Inane is your middle name coming between 'Snore' and 'Fest'. ZzzzZzzzzzzZZzz vapid ZzzzzZZzzzzz cunt ZzzzzzzZzz

Once again you react when provoked.

It seems you are an inadequate little man, prone to disproportionate fits of rage when he feels he is mocked or belittled. What happened? Did they not put enough protein into the test tube during your embryonic stages?

Guest Gong Farmer

Once again you react when provoked.
It seems you are an inadequate little man, prone to disproportionate fits of rage when he feels he is mocked or belittled. What happened? Did they not put enough protein into the test tube during your embryonic stages?

What happened to you? Deprived of oxygen at birth I'll wager.

Guest Bill Stickers

Mr Bag_Lickers, I don't have any affiliation with Gongers, in fact in the past we have had a bust up, but I note your continual dislike of him. I reckon it's something to do with him being an ex-pat and his throwing of stones at the UK plc. Instead of being up front, you have to make unfounded remarks about his parents, the type I used to hear fuckwits at primary school 30 years ago make. You really are a non-renounceable know nothing cunt.

No, him being an expat is not the reason. If you think I'm a flag waving patriot then you're not a very good judge of character.

Why are you trying to play the detective / psychiatrist? Are you back on the dole and a lot of daytime TV, predominantly watching Inspector Morse re-runs and bashing one out over Graham from The Jeremy Kyle show?

If you really want to know, I find old Gongers a little bit pious, and he doesn't half prattle on about how superior Holland is. But most importantly, he has a tendancy to react, which is what those horrible bullies who have scarred you so much also fed off. 

Guest Bill Stickers

What happened to you? Deprived of oxygen at birth I'll wager.

It's lucky you're not a betting man then. I'll have you know my mother tried to abort me with a coat hanger mid-term.

Guest Gong Farmer

No, him being an expat is not the reason. If you think I'm a flag waving patriot then you're not a very good judge of character.
Why are you trying to play the detective / psychiatrist? Are you back on the dole and a lot of daytime TV, predominantly watching Inspector Morse re-runs and bashing one out over Graham from The Jeremy Kyle show?

If you really want to know, I find old Gongers a little bit pious, and he doesn't half prattle on about how superior Holland is. But most importantly, he has a tendancy to react, which is what those horrible bullies who have scarred you so much also fed off. 

You make this up shit up as you go along don't you?   

BTW, I don't reside in Holland, north or south, they're just provinces, I reside elsewhere in the Netherlands. It''s funny how only the thick and hard of understanding seem to make that mistake. So what does that tell us about you Mr Thicky?

Guest Bill Stickers

BTW, I don't reside in Holland, north or south, they're just provinces, I reside elsewhere in the Netherlands. It''s funny how only the thick and hard of understanding seem to make that mistake. So what does that tell us about you Mr Thicky?

Once again you prove yourself to be a truly pious and pedantic, and by extension, thoroughly inadequate little man. You're doing my job for me, and for that I thank you.

Bill's behaviour this afternoon has been nothing less than fucking disgusting. However, to be fair, he is right in every respect. 

No. Don't think so, but wadders (profb) is bound to get upset.

It's easy enough to wind her spring up to breaking point alfie, just post a few jokes about bestiality. She seems a tad oversensitive in that area, maybe she caught her husband with a gerbil up his arse or up to his nuts in her labrador.

Guest Gong Farmer

Bill's behaviour this afternoon has been nothing less than fucking disgusting. However, to be fair, he is right in every respect. 

Who pulled your fucking chain? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Give us a clue then, my Gran was born in Groningen.

Guest Gong Farmer

Once again you prove yourself to be a truly pious and pedantic, and by extension, thoroughly inadequate little man. You're doing my job for me, and for that I thank you.

More crappy low level riposte from the site's premier orator.   

No. Don't think so, but wadders (profb) is bound to get upset.

You really think they are one and the same?  I know Wad was a total cunt but at least it could string half a sentence together.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Used to ride motorcycles but it stopped being fun in the nineties as the roads clogged up with more idiots and morons in large 4 x 4s.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck

Guest Alfie Noakes

You really think they are one and the same?  I know Wad was a total cunt but at least it could string half a sentence together.

I think it was scotty who pointed it out.