CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White people with dreadlocks.

Guest deebom

As the title says, white people with dreads. Have you ever met one that isn't a 'right on dude' full blown twat. Quite often their filthy dreads will be dyed blue, pink and purple, with some braiding that was done at Glastonbury ten years ago. They will play the guitar badly, be wearing clothes scavenged from a humanitarian bin and eat only uncooked tofu.

They always turn up at any kind protest, and will wax lyrical about any old bollocks that they perceive is a good cause, without actually knowing what the fuck they are talking about. They are always, without fail, well spoken middle class tossers who wouldn't know hardship or poverty if it took them out for dinner and dancing afterwards.

Edited by deebom
Haircut.

My dreadlocks are coming on nicely although not as long or unwashed as judge's , having a bit of trouble with my pronunciation, please see below for a helpful guide.

In Rastafarian, you do not pronounce “h” in English words. So “thanks” becomes “tanks”, “three” becomes “tree”, etc.Similarly, Rastafarians do not pronounce “th” in English words. So, “the” become “di”, “them” becomes “dem”, and “that” becomes “dat”.

Example : dat judge em a butty bwoy.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The worst are wigga trustafarians. White, massive inheritance, don't need to work and think that smoking da weed and listening to a bit of Bob Marley makes them a victim of past slavery.

Guest Bill Stickers

As the title says, white people with dreads. Have you ever met one that isn't a 'right on dude' full blown twat. Quite often their filthy dreads will be dyed blue, pink and purple, with some braiding that was done at Glastonbury ten years ago. They will play the guitar badly, be wearing clothes scavenged from a humanitarian bin and eat only uncooked tofu.

They always turn up at any kind protest, and will wax lyrical about any old bollocks that they perceive is a good cause, without actually knowing what the fuck they are talking about. They are always, without fail, well spoken middle class tossers who wouldn't know hardship or poverty if it took them out for dinner and dancing afterwards.

Indeed.

It was because of dickheads like these that I stopped going to free parties. Not only do they chat an interminable amount of pious bollocks, but every time you get near the rig you get a mouthful of dirty, unwashed, lice-ridden shit hitting you in the mouth.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I've only seen these cunts sliding around cafes and coffee houses, acosting every patron with leaflets about injustices and atrocities in some shit hole on the other side of the world. Tell them to fuck off and inevitably you'll hear them slur "dude, human beings are being killed for personal gain by greedy capitalist pigs, man!"  No shit, you thick fucking cunt, it's been going on for centuries. Now go step under a waterfall then in front of a fucking train. 

I'm quite open-minded on this.

Gas the cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ever saw the hats those fuckers wear? Fucking enormous huge things like multicoloured beanbags and probably as musty as the friends & family cabin on Franks yacht. :rolleyes:

If that is the comparison, you need to throw in the nostril burning odors of rotting, unwashed two month old crotch, dried blood and shit residue from Frank's bed linens and the indescribable toxicity of Keith's knickers. 

Edited by Wizardsleeve

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Wow, Roops really is Admin. Seems to have corrected a few of Waz's spelling mistakes.

Don't forget the slightly watered down version of the dreadlock cunt, the fucking twat with laces tied around his wanking wrist that are apparently friendship bracelets. (if one of my 'friends' gave me something like that they would get something ten times thicker tied with a hangmans knot), tie died clothing and an earring that looks like a over used paperclip.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Serves you right for buying Apple. At least it paid for a decent casket for the Jobs chap. Although they could have used the cardboard box for the iphone 6. Its fucking massive and not my idea of 'mobile'

Guest Wizardsleeve

Serves you right for buying Apple. At least it paid for a decent casket for the Jobs chap. Although they could have used the cardboard box for the iphone 6. Its fucking massive and not my idea of 'mobile'

I had an HTC with Android, and the cunt started deleting contacts at random.  I'd put it on to charge before bed, and when I'd grab it in the morning, more than 2/3 of my contacts would be gone, and my weeks agenda and calendars were wiped.  That piece of tosh met with a large sledgehammer!