CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free the Norwich One (down with this sort of thing)

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Fellow Cunts

A  grave miscarriage of justice has been perpetrated against a fellow member and this must not be allowed to continue.

Brother Decimus has (again) spoken out for the downtrodden masses of Cunts and been severely punished by the evil Nurse Ratchet and  her evil cohorts in the Ministry of Righteous Cunts. He has been accused of sedition against the cuntstate and annoying the Nurse by questioning her decisions, which in a free and fair cunt state should be a right not a privilege exercised solely by the Cunt elite.

I call for all members to join a protest against this outrageous and perverted decision and restore Brother Decimus to liberty and freedom. Remember today it is Cunt Decimus, tomorrow it could be you, only together are we strong and only together can this sort of thing be challenged. 

Down with this faschist cunt state and down with Nurse Rachet and her henchmen.....stand tall, be strong and be counted my dim brothers.

Down with this sort of thing.

I'm behind you. There but for the grace of God go I. Arbitrary decisions made in the blackest hours of a fucking shitty period are no way to run anything. Brother Decimus, don't start feeling all popular. I still think you are a stellar cunt.

I agree Brother Cunt Luke. It is indeed a terrible and devastating thing that has befallen Brother Cunt Deci and those responsible,namely the Nurse Ratchet,aka,Mrs.Putin must be banished.

Indeed this is the last place for freedom of speech,where we can cunt cunts and describe how we would openly use chainsaws,fire and shredders to right the wrongs of this world.

Something must be done a quick.

Free the Norfolk 1.

Any moderator worth £20,000,000 is simply not a cunt. I met Mrs Roops once and she seemed very nice. I think you lads should give her a pint of creme de menthe and stop pissing on her daps....... you know it makes sense!

Really?

Fellow Cunts

A  grave miscarriage of justice has been perpetrated against a fellow member and this must not be allowed to continue.

Brother Decimus has (again) spoken out for the downtrodden masses of Cunts and been severely punished by the evil Nurse Ratchet and  her evil cohorts in the Ministry of Righteous Cunts. He has been accused of sedition against the cuntstate and annoying the Nurse by questioning her decisions, which in a free and fair cunt state should be a right not a privilege exercised solely by the Cunt elite.

I call for all members to join a protest against this outrageous and perverted decision and restore Brother Decimus to liberty and freedom. Remember today it is Cunt Decimus, tomorrow it could be you, only together are we strong and only together can this sort of thing be challenged. 

Down with this faschist cunt state and down with Nurse Rachet and her henchmen.....stand tall, be strong and be counted my dim brothers.

Down with this sort of thing.

Pile of shit. Idiot. 

Guest luke swarm

Pile of shit. Idiot. 

thanks for endorsing this one Frank....knew I could count on you predictable and tedious response......Decimus has really put a bumblebee up your arse hasn't he mate.....you would love to see him banned and put a stop to the constant torment he brings into your sad little existence.

You snivelling cowardly wankstain on a whores backside  

ids are banned occasionally. Most are allowed back .... provided they tone down

But he hasn't has he.

He still spouts the same shite as ever.

And he's still he's allowed back?

Guest luke swarm

ids are banned occasionally. Most are allowed back .... provided they tone down

But he hasn't has he.

that's  the point exactly, name one amusing contribution from this tedious Frank ID.....As far as I can tell he only provides an easy target for ridicule....too easy and no real challenge. we restrict genuinely witty contributors whilst allowing one trick Morons scope to continue unperturbed....there is a lack of balance here.         

He's a bit of an irritant but that's about it at the moment........ He can be more bouncy than this.....  and if he does, well, it's the cooler. Hardly hypocritical.

I seem to remember him getting banned the same time as that other cunt catwoman. Both never to return,banished into hell for ever.

Lo and behold........

Guest nobgobbler

Trouble is, if we all got banned for cunting the modmins, they'd all be sat round a table listening to the drumming of their fingers and we wouldn't have a corner where we can cunt cunts. I don't know how many members there are now but it doesn't seem like a lot. Can't we just get back to cunting cunts and having a laugh. I don't doubt for one minute that Dec will be back soon. 

that's  the point exactly, name one amusing contribution from this tedious Frank ID.....As far as I can tell he only provides an easy target for ridicule....too easy and no real challenge. we restrict genuinely witty contributors whilst allowing one trick Morons scope to continue unperturbed....there is a lack of balance here.         

I seem to remember him getting banned the same time as that other cunt catwoman. Both never to return,banished into hell for ever.

Lo and behold........

As I said , there is always a way back but it depends on general levels of co operation.

But he hasn't has he.

Lighten up Pépée, I'm only here to provide a little balance. Saying that, I never thought I'd be up against someone so stupendously dim as you. I'm a sucker for a challenge.

Edited by Frank.

Lighten up Pépée, I'm only here to provide a little balance. Saying that, I never thought I'd be up against someone so stupendously dim a you. I'm a sucker for a challenge.

All you provide is boring repetitive shite.

According to you everyone is dim as you are the brightest thing ever to shine on this site.

Go back to selling your arse for a living. You might even make enough to buy tomorrows paper.

Yes, I read it. But,with respect,  it doesn't hold any water. There isn't very much restriction here.The rules are what they are. As I see it,  the current issue is based on Mod prodding rather than heavy handed restriction . Don't prod the mod  and it will go away. Actually, both Frank and the Catwoman were consigned to the deep for the self same reason

Yes, I read it. But,with respect,  it doesn't hold any water. There isn't very much restriction here.The rules are what they are. As I see it,  the current issue is based on Mod prodding rather than heavy handed restriction . Don't prod the mod  and it will go away. Actually, both Frank and the Catwoman were consigned to the deep for the self same reason

The issue is based one Mod,Roops,and her way of Moderating. As I have said before,mods have respect here from fellow cunts but she does not.

She gets criticised for a reason.

I do tend to repeat myself.. I'll give you that. I think my weaknesses, and there are many, have been laid bare on here for everyone to see. This facade of superiority really  has backfired on me. If I'm honest, I really am a fan of yours.

Fucking hell Frank,even I can see through that post. Shit.