CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BBC and health and safety

Neil

Have just witnessed that ubercunt Chris Packham on Autumn Watch dressed up like Doc Brown complete with gloves and goggles to demonstrate the make up of a stags antlers,what did he use to demonstrate this that warranted such attire?.....frozen fucking Mars bars!!,so some senior fuckwit has made them look like absolute cunts through fear of shards of frozen fucking chocolate penetrating their corneas  thus resulting in a claim for 'blindness by choccy'.If it wasn't so fucking ridiculous it would be funny

John Noaks and Peter Purves must be laughing their fucking heads off at this soft shite. I remember Noaksy climbing up the entire length of Nelson column via a shitload of ladders tied together with no safety harness whatsoever for Blue Peter, and then clean birdshit off of Nelsons hat with a fuck off broom. Hard bastard he was.

Guest Gong Farmer

John Noaks and Peter Purves must be laughing their fucking heads off at this soft shite. I remember Noaksy climbing up the entire length of Nelson column via a shitload of ladders tied together with no safety harness whatsoever for Blue Peter, and then clean birdshit off of Nelsons hat with a fuck off broom. Hard bastard he was.

And that Bobsleigh accident that hospitalized him for months on end. Peter Duncan was another BP presenter that had his own spin off series where he'd do ridiculously dangerous stunts all in the name of thrilling us little fuckers sat in front of the telly with a Curley Wurley and a can of Fresca. Duncan Dares, balls of still and not a high viz vest in sight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtQRiLDy03I

Fucking right,Don't forget ol Fred Dinenage and Jack Hargreaves on HOW, fucking pussies these days,even Johnny Morris could kick Packham's arse

For some reason I've always had this mental picture of Pen as Bunty James, although what she's doing spread eagled in that paddling pool full of baby oil I have absolutely no idea.

5526809_06db385079_m.jpeg