CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Munich hospitals danger zone

Eddie

A woman doctor has been stabbed and several sexually assaulted whist trying to treat muslim refugees.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff, many nurses and women doctors will not see refugees without a police guard. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

Not made headines around the world, let's hope we don't get a load here to finish off our already over stretched,  underfunded nhs. At least our junior doctors are making big money (23k) per year after 7 years study. 

Edders, I don't disagree with you that this sort of ungrateful behaviour is appalling. But regardless of whether we receive a major influx of Syrians or not, I'd rather be sat next to one of them on a Saturday night in A&E than the usual clientele of drunken and aggressive home grown scum that infest our hospitals every weekend.

Isn't religion just fucking wonderful.

It's got fuck all to do with religion. It's to do with alot of these people being cunts and it proves once again that mixing cultures does not work.

They are invading Europe,mainly Germany and they want everything their own way.

Guest nobgobbler

It's got fuck all to do with religion. It's to do with alot of these people being cunts and it proves once again that mixing cultures does not work.

They are invading Europe,mainly Germany and they want everything their own way.

They're not just cunts though, they are religious cunts.

They're not just cunts though, they are religious cunts.

They use religion as an excuse Nobbers. Religion is not violent,only the fucking nutters who use it for their own means.

I would rather sit in A%E next to some pissed up Jeremy Kyle viewer in a grubby string vest than some nutcase mohammedan gimmigrant (not an error) in a suicide vest. Call me racist if you like but I don't want the cunts here.

Guest Bill Stickers

I would rather sit in A%E next to some pissed up Jeremy Kyle viewer in a grubby string vest than some nutcase mohammedan gimmigrant (not an error) in a suicide vest. Call me racist if you like but I don't want the cunts here.

If you were in A&E, and a man called Mohammed sat down next to you wearing a suicide vest, you are perfectly entitled to not want to sit next to him. That is not racist.

However, I'm pretty sure this is not what you mean. What you mean is that you suspect every Muslim is called Mohammedan, is an immigrant who takes from the state, and is armed and ready to commit a suicide attack at any moment.

That does make you a racist. It also makes you a complete fucking idiot.

In all honesty, in the real world, I'd rather sit next to a radical Muslim than sit next to you. At least he would be able to provide a stimulating discussion, even if I disagree, rather than you recycling shit, tired stereotypes from the latest English Defence League Facebook page.

When will we start treating this as a law and order issue?

Morally 'we' (Britain...The West...the EEC....Europe) are on the high ground. We have provided safety, food and comfort (to the extent that we are able to in an imperfect world) and certainly the refugees / immigrants are in a better place in a Turkish refugee holding camp, than in Northern Iraq, Syria Eritrea etc.

This though is not good enough.

Asylum seekers / economic immigrants MUST be allowed to move onward - to Germany, Scandinavia, Britain or wherever they have been told the streets are paved with gold. They will destroy RAF Akrotiri, property in and around Calais. They will put truck drivers liveliehoods at risk, not to mention the 'soul' for want of a better word, of a truck driver who inadvertently takes on board one or more of these people, who then falls from their hiding place or freezes or gets crushed or.... how does the (unknowing) trucker live with that?

All manner of crimes are being committed by people unwilling to work within the system, who are utterly convinced they have a moral and legal right to get to exactly where they want to be in the world.

And it's re-assuring to know that the EEC's immigration policies are being dictated by gangs of people traffickers, isn't it?

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest Wizardsleeve

I avoid A&E at all costs. If you're not sick when you get there, you sure as fuck are before you leave. If some cunt gets sick enough where they have to go to hospital, send them a card and visit them if they get home 

If you were in A&E, and a man called Mohammed sat down next to you wearing a suicide vest, you are perfectly entitled to not want to sit next to him. That is not racist.

However, I'm pretty sure this is not what you mean. What you mean is that you suspect every Muslim is called Mohammedan, is an immigrant who takes from the state, and is armed and ready to commit a suicide attack at any moment.

In all honesty, in the real world, I'd rather sit next to a radical Muslim than sit next to you. At least he would be able to provide a stimulating discussion, even if I disagree, rather than you recycling shit, tired stereotypes from the latest English Defence League Facebook page.

Mohammedan as in follower of Mohammed. Not a blokes name you tit. As for sitting next to you, I would rather bleed to death in the middle of the M25 while choking on my own vomit as a rabid wolf gnawed my testicles off. The plus side to your company would be that anaesthetic would not be required as you are terminally mind numbing.

Guest Bill Stickers

Mohammedan as in follower of Mohammed. Not a blokes name you tit. As for sitting next to you, I would rather bleed to death in the middle of the M25 while choking on my own vomit as a rabid wolf gnawed my testicles off. The plus side to your company would be that anaesthetic would not be required as you are terminally mind numbing.

God bless you Manky.

Guest nobgobbler

Only difference is, Manky won't take your head off if you glance at his wife. The muzza might not either, but Manky wouldn't whereas the muzza might. Anyway, with each day passes you're getting closer to your wish of being surrounded by the cunts so at least one of us will be happy. 

Guest nobgobbler

"terminally mind numbing", love it. I intend to use that in conversation as often as possible!

Edders, I don't disagree with you that this sort of ungrateful behaviour is appalling. But regardless of whether we receive a major influx of Syrians or not, I'd rather be sat next to one of them on a Saturday night in A&E than the usual clientele of drunken and aggressive home grown scum that infest our hospitals every weekend.

true enough decs, but our filth do not require  additional back up from backward immigrants like those running riot in Germany.

One of the most striking things is how quickly a lot of these "poor people" turn into thugs quite prepared to resort to violence when they realise that they're not going to get their own way. Granted, not all of them but considering what they've supposedly endured you'd think they'd be glad of any help they receive.

Guest Bill Stickers

Only difference is, Manky won't take your head off if you glance at his wife. The muzza might not either, but Manky wouldn't whereas the muzza might. Anyway, with each day passes you're getting closer to your wish of being surrounded by the cunts so at least one of us will be happy. 

No, but there's a very high chance Manky will try and get me to play with his feces, dick or nasal hair.

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a fucking cartload of shit. It is the religion's fault. They are told many conflicting things in their holy books, they are also told that anything not like them is sub human and that only they are truly human by submitting to god. Fuck their ungrateful atttudes and fuck off with their backward unreformed religion. It is not and never has been a beautiful and peaceful thing, any religion not just Islam.

Guest Bill Stickers

What a fucking cartload of shit. It is the religion's fault. They are told many conflicting things in their holy books, they are also told that anything not like them is sub human and that only they are truly human by submitting to god. Fuck their ungrateful atttudes and fuck off with their backward unreformed religion. It is not and never has been a beautiful and peaceful thing, any religion not just Islam.

Don't mis-trust anyone based on the colour of their skin.

Mis-trust them if they have surrendered their critical faculties and reasoning to religion.