CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Workplace Grass

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A.K.A. mummy and daddy.

Classic! So having been made a fool of with your ridiculous "pooh sticks" story (your words not mine) you go beyond the usual fat gayboy benefits scrounger shit to insult my dead parents like a little boy in the playground. You're not very bright are you? Well. you've only got one place to go now you sad little man.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ooooooh fuck me, you don't want to do that Mad Dog, you don't want to have an opinion of your own do you? You might get called a queer and have your family insulted by all the erudite wits on this site. You'll only end up crying like a girl so best play it safe mate.

So I get insulted....If that's the worst thing that happens to me, I'm well off.  I hold my own views, but rarely actually share them in full, as I am just here for laughs.  Tell me again about your life! :D

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well i can't see any sarcasm here but the fact is i'm mega rich. I sold one of my Maseratis to Sean Bean last week ; he's quite a nice bloke......for a northern monkey boy. You don't need to know how i'm rich because i know all you losers have an overwhelming arselicking respect for the rich, or "aspirationals" as we call ourselves these days. In fact i am so fucking rich that i have nothing else to do ALL DAY, EVERY DAY except post complete and utter fantasy bollocks on this website. Anybody who disagrees with me is, of course, a homosexual prostitute who lives in a bedsit hovel, claiming benefits while working cash in hand at the local gay club. Oh......and fat...i nearly forgot that. Now THAT, my friend, is sarcasm. Or is it satire? Fuck it, let's play safe and say it is taking the piss out of the saddest bunch of wankers you are ever likely to find in one place........except, possibly, Selhurst Park.:lol::lol::lol:

I want whatever he's on . There is no way just alcohol can bring on this kind of inflated ego and false esteem.

Loving your work Judge. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Idon'tnt whatever he's on . There is no way just alcohol can bring on this kind of inflated ego and false esteem.

Loving your work Judge. 

"Loving your work" No you fucking don't. Didn't you grass this cunt up the other day because that was what he wasn't doing.

ps. For the record Judge i'm not rich. I'm wealthy but don't usually feel the need to tell anyone.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Classic! So having been made a fool of with your ridiculous "pooh sticks" story (your words not mine) you go beyond the usual fat gayboy benefits scrounger shit to insult my dead parents like a little boy in the playground. You're not very bright are you? Well. you've only got one place to go now you sad little man.

Dead parents? I can only imagine that they killed themselves in a joint suicide pact shortly after your first words, after they realised what a contrary, miserable cunt they had produced.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well i can't see any sarcasm here but the fact is i'm mega rich. I sold one of my Maseratis to Sean Bean last week ; he's quite a nice bloke......for a northern monkey boy. You don't need to know how i'm rich because i know all you losers have an overwhelming arselicking respect for the rich, or "aspirationals" as we call ourselves these days. In fact i am so fucking rich that i have nothing else to do ALL DAY, EVERY DAY except post complete and utter fantasy bollocks on this website. Anybody who disagrees with me is, of course, a homosexual prostitute who lives in a bedsit hovel, claiming benefits while working cash in hand at the local gay club. Oh......and fat...i nearly forgot that. Now THAT, my friend, is sarcasm. Or is it satire? Fuck it, let's play safe and say it is taking the piss out of the saddest bunch of wankers you are ever likely to find in one place........except, possibly, Selhurst Park.:lol::lol::lol:

Putting three stupid fucking emoticons at the end of your post doesn't hide the fact you are seething with rage.

Its all a bit too much on here for you now, isn't it?

You used to be able to keep up with the pace, but like an ageing John Terry your legs have gone and everyone thinks you're just a straight-up, full-on cunt. 

I think it would be best if you were put out to pasture. A Cunts Corner retirement if you will.

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Putting three stupid fucking emoticons at the end of your post doesn't hide the fact you are seething with rage.

You used to be able to keep up with the pace, but like an ageing John Terry your legs have gone and everyone thinks you're just a straight-up, full-on cunt. 

I think it would be best if you were put out to pasture. A Cunts Corner retirement if you will.

It used to be good here for him when all he had was Rat to contend with. Now he feels bullied,but not being a newbie isn't getting the back up he needs.

He can dish it out but can't take it. (There's an open door for comments).

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It used to be good here for him when all he had was Rat to contend with. Now he feels bullied,but not being a newbie isn't getting the back up he needs.

He can dish it out but can't take it. (There's an open door for comments).

against my better judgement Snatchers, I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for this poor deluded individual. he is obviously a tormented soul...one minute he is being grassed up to his boss by some cunt at the hostel he works at and the next he is so fabulously rich that he sells his old supercar to film stars....the fantasy world he has so carefully crafted is unravelling and poor cunt is obviously close to a mental meltdown. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

against my better judgement Snatchers, I am starting to feel a little bit sorry for this poor deluded individual. he is obviously a tormented soul...one minute he is being grassed up to his boss by some cunt at the hostel he works at and the next he is so fabulously rich that he sells his old supercar to film stars....the fantasy world he has so carefully crafted is unravelling and poor cunt is obviously close to a mental meltdown. 

There must be at least SOME truth to judge's claims of super wealth.  Only a really wealthy cunt can afford twice weekly kebabs and a house cleaner for his bedsit.  

On 19 November 2015 at 08:15:51, Drew P Pissflaps said:

"Loving your work" No you fucking don't. Didn't you grass this cunt up the other day because that was what he wasn't doing.

ps. For the record Judge i'm not rich. I'm wealthy but don't usually feel the need to tell anyone.

Give us a tenner, you flush cunt.

On 19 November 2015 at 08:36:03, Bill Stickers said:

If our resident cockney geezer isn't getting up sone fucker's snout he simply isn't doing his job. My particular favourite was when his phone was nicked while he slept in the park one sunny afternoon. 

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎23‎:‎42‎:‎50, judgetwi said:

I may be wide of the mark here but have you ever been accused of taking yourself too seriously?

Just asking like......

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Someone has to take him seriously. May as well be him.

True, they're not exactly fucking queuing up.

I still say him and Frank are the same person. Have they ever been on here at the same time?

Guest Bill Stickers
40 minutes ago, MikeD said:

True, they're not exactly fucking queuing up.

I still say him and Frank are the same person. Have they ever been on here at the same time?

No, because Judge knows he would get knocked out cold in the first round if him and Frank ever went head to head.

On 18/11/2015, 23:42:50, judgetwi said:

I can relate to that, judge. The trouble with having wealth beyond the dreams of avarice is how to spend ones time, as I've discovered since joining a large multinational as a junior accountant before rising through the ranks to become CEO after three weeks. I couldn't be arsed to actually run the thing so just sold up and cashed in. I don't usually bother with motors nowadays, it's quicker just to use the 'copter, but I did have a maserati in the fleet for a while. One of the chauffeurs forgot where he parked it, so I left it wherever it was and had him killed as a lesson to the others. 

Incidentally,  I don't actually mean any of that seriously. I wouldn't normally feel the need to point this out, but as so many regulars have taken judges light hearted post at face value it's probably worth mentioning. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, because Judge knows he would get knocked out cold in the first round if him and Frank ever went head to head.

I imagine head is something they'd both be good at.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

If our resident cockney geezer isn't getting up sone fucker's snout he simply isn't doing his job. My particular favourite was when his phone was nicked while he slept in the park one sunny afternoon. 

Doesn't sleep in the park regardless of atmospheric conditions?  Calling your landlord a cunt and telling his to fuck off, no rent will be paid, tends to end that way.