CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Workplace Grass

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So your boss/ line manager gets you in his/her office and tells you that last week you were late on Monday and Tuesday, went up the pub Wednesday lunchtime, took 6 fagbreaks on Thursday and fucked off 20 minutes early on Friday. What the fuck?........the cunt is never there! Yes, you've been nicely tucked up by the workplace grass. They think you don't know who they are but you do. It is the middle aged woman who "sacrificed my career" for the joy of reproducing herself. Now this martyr to nature and nurture goes home and inquires about the funny smell coming from her teenage childrens' bedrooms only to be told , "mind your own fucking business." That's got to leave a bitter taste lets' be honest. Or it is the young thrusting "trainee/intern" who believes that the order of the brown tongue is the way up the greasy pole. This sad wanker has already worked out his pension not realizing that his money will be in some cunt's offshore bank account long before he gets there. At least, that's what i used to think. These days i'm not so sure. In fact.......i haven't really got a clue. It is far easier to pick out the ones it couldn't be rather than the ones it could be. When you get to to a certain age you just have to accept that there are fucking cunts everywhere and there's fuck all you can do about it. It's a hard lesson but it comes to us all eventually.

There are more cunts arriving at these shores, than leaving them, so statistically speaking - the situation is only going to get worse. You have to accept the growth of cuntery in every walk of life, work included, or retire somewhere in the Welsh countryside; buy a little cottage. Just arm it accordingly, before the local cunts come at night and set fire to it.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So your boss/ line manager gets you in his/her office and tells you that last week you were late on Monday and Tuesday, went up the pub Wednesday lunchtime, took 6 fagbreaks on Thursday and fucked off 20 minutes early on Friday. What the fuck?........the cunt is never there! Yes, you've been nicely tucked up by the workplace grass. They think you don't know who they are but you do. It is the middle aged woman who "sacrificed my career" for the joy of reproducing herself. Now this martyr to nature and nurture goes home and inquires about the funny smell coming from her teenage childrens' bedrooms only to be told , "mind your own fucking business." That's got to leave a bitter taste lets' be honest. Or it is the young thrusting "trainee/intern" who believes that the order of the brown tongue is the way up the greasy pole. This sad wanker has already worked out his pension not realizing that his money will be in some cunt's offshore bank account long before he gets there. At least, that's what i used to think. These days i'm not so sure. In fact.......i haven't really got a clue. It is far easier to pick out the ones it couldn't be rather than the ones it could be. When you get to to a certain age you just have to accept that there are fucking cunts everywhere and there's fuck all you can do about it. It's a hard lesson but it comes to us all eventually.

Loving your work, Judge. 

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This isn't meant sarcastically judge, but I never had you pegged as an employee. For some reason I'd always assumed you worked for yourself. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, scotty said:

This isn't meant sarcastically judge, but I never had you pegged as an employee. For some reason I'd always assumed you worked for yourself. 

I had guessed he was the kind who made a career of getting one low wage job after another, only to be canned or quit after 2 months, and go on benefits.  

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I can sense the bitterness in your post and can only assume that you have been caught tucking into the McNuggets at work again. Fat cunt. You'll never get five stars on your badge if you carry on like that.

Guest nobgobbler

You're pissed off because somebody at work dislikes you so much they're prepared to do something that will inevitably have them permanently wear the "grass" label, much to your employer's delight, since he can't fire you just for being a miserable cunt.

Any manager worth his pay would never listen to hearsay and gossip. Unfortunately, I've never met one. I Pride myself on 100% lack of ambition so have no need to stitch people up unless  it is for sheer pleasure

This coming from the one person that whinges to Admin when he's picked on and has on more than 1 occasion threatened to grass this site up for whatever poor excuse he can think of.

Just now, Snatch said:

This coming from the one person that whinges to Admin when he's picked on and has on more than 1 occasion threatened to grass this site up for whatever poor excuse he can think of.

Being fairly new I never knew that about him.

What a gold-plated, diamond-tipped cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not agreeing with judge or in any way taking his side on anything, but there are indeed stealthy, miserable cunts in the work force whose sole reason for being is to bring other cunts off their game. By noting every fag break, or walking through the door five minutes late, or having a shit in managements bog, they prevent the issuance of pay increases, advancement, or any kind of reward for a job well done. Every workplace has at least one of these slithering fucking cunts, we've all seen them in action, at least those of us who earn our own have (Frank), and the only true path we have is to go on doing our best for some cunt who employs these slimy fucking parasites, and take it up the arse or risk being canned. What a cunt. 

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Frank. said:

The standard has been really poor on here lately, decs. It's all a bit.. flat. 

Yes I agree Frank.....oddly this flat period coincided with your much trumpeted return, A bit of a let down if I am honest.

I expected some fine work but sadly all you do is post lame poorly formulated shit....still it has invigorated Decimus and Stickers who never tire of verbally arse fucking you rigid , but I sense that even those two stalwarts are getting jaded with the lack of challenge presented. Can you not try a little harder.       

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, scotty said:

Well i can't see any sarcasm here but the fact is i'm mega rich. I sold one of my Maseratis to Sean Bean last week ; he's quite a nice bloke......for a northern monkey boy. You don't need to know how i'm rich because i know all you losers have an overwhelming arselicking respect for the rich, or "aspirationals" as we call ourselves these days. In fact i am so fucking rich that i have nothing else to do ALL DAY, EVERY DAY except post complete and utter fantasy bollocks on this website. Anybody who disagrees with me is, of course, a homosexual prostitute who lives in a bedsit hovel, claiming benefits while working cash in hand at the local gay club. Oh......and fat...i nearly forgot that. Now THAT, my friend, is sarcasm. Or is it satire? Fuck it, let's play safe and say it is taking the piss out of the saddest bunch of wankers you are ever likely to find in one place........except, possibly, Selhurst Park.:lol::lol::lol:

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not agreeing with judge or in any way taking his side on anything,  

Ooooooh fuck me, you don't want to do that Mad Dog, you don't want to have an opinion of your own do you? You might get called a queer and have your family insulted by all the erudite wits on this site. You'll only end up crying like a girl so best play it safe mate.