CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The lack of right to keep and bear arms is fucking shit

White Cunt

The fucking calamity in France could have been reduced, if the people had the same gun laws as their neighbours in Switzerland. If at least one person in the audience or guards were armed, the carnage could have been swiftly stopped or at least reduced. All the people got slaughtered, no one had a fucking chance of defending themselves. Can't use a wallet against a machine gun, wielded by some crazy fucking, brain-washed tosser.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The fucking calamity in France could have been reduced, if the people had the same gun laws as their neighbours in Switzerland. If at least one person in the audience or guards were armed, the carnage could have been swiftly stopped or at least reduced. All the people got slaughtered, no one had a fucking chance of defending themselves. Can't use a wallet against a machine gun, wielded by some crazy fucking, brain-washed tosser.

Yes WC......its been a rip roaring success in good old US of A . Ask anyone at Columbine.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Someone as mentally unstable and stunted as yourself would never be able to legally obtain one even if such measures were passed, so don't lose too much sleep over it you thick fucking cunt.

23 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Holy fuck! Has Donald Trump joined the Corner? 

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Someone as mentally unstable and stunted as yourself would never be able to legally obtain one even if such measures were passed, so don't lose too much sleep over it you thick fucking cunt.

Such measures will not be passed any time soon and even if they were, it takes time to train people. As for you, you soft dick poodle, umbrella will do just fine, when the shit hits the fan.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

Such measures will not be passed any time soon and even if they were, it takes time to train people. As for you, you soft dick poodle, umbrella will do just fine, when the shit hits the fan.

I best get that Anderson shelter ready just in case.........again.

As an afterthought WC ......next time you are in town...just have a look around.....which one of the good folks of whatever cunt town you reside in would you arm or let loose with anything more dangerous than a fucking nail clipper. Don't be a dopey cunt and think to yourself...when did any good idea ever come from Murrica.   

I think it's a great idea. In such a calm, peaceful world where absolutely no ill-feeling exists between people, religions, cultures etc. what possible harm could there be in giving everyone access to firearms?

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I best get that Anderson shelter ready just in case.........again.

As an afterthought WC ......next time you are in town...just have a look around.....which one of the good folks of whatever cunt town you reside in would you arm or let loose with anything more dangerous than a fucking nail clipper. Don't be a dopey cunt and think to yourself...when did any good idea ever come from Murrica.   

I am in favour of passive defence and make no secret of favouring the Swiss system and trident. You can't stick an army into every corner of everyday life. It's impossible. But you can train people to defend themselves.

And I don't think we are a nation of cretins.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

And I don't think we are a nation of cretins.

lets keep it this way then and not try to emulate the Americans who certainly behave as if they are,

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Methinks that this nom is extracting the urine.

At least I fucking hope it is!

of course its clickbait Mike.....but shite all on TV except reruns of the Hulk and XMen............off the drink tonight as well as got mangled yesterday on westons cider and port.

its a shit Nom but fuckall better to do.  

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

of course its clickbait Mike.....but shite all on TV except reruns of the Hulk and XMen............off the drink tonight as well as got mangled yesterday on westons cider and port.

its shit Nom but fuckall better to do.  

Cider and port?

That's asking for fucking trouble, no sympathy for you!

Guest luke swarm
Just now, MikeD said:

Cider and port?

That's asking for fucking trouble, no sympathy for you!

That's what Mrs Swarm said. Not a pleasant combination to regurgitate either, I can tell you.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Ramblings of a complete cunt.

Stick to the deactivated firearms at the military re-enactments you attend with all your other survivalist mates.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stick to the deactivated firearms at the military re-enactments you attend with all your other survivalist mates.

No worries, Bill. But I am sure someone will save your arse. Pffff.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

14 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fancy a trip to Brussels? I will take a bag of pampers for you, in case you shit yourself. Oh, and don't forget the brolly.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

No worries, Bill. But I am sure someone will save your arse. Pffff.

You can't even use the quote function properly. If someone gave you a gun your brains would be splattered all over your bedsit wall within 5 minutes. Dopey tit.

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Fancy a trip to Brussels? I will take a bag of pampers for you, in case you shit yourself. Oh, and don't forget the brolly.

As I have already mentioned on another thread, I am in fact going to Brussels on Tuesday. I will probably take an umbrella as it is likely to rain.

16 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You can't even use the quote function properly. If someone gave you a gun your brains would be splattered all over your bedsit wall within 5 minutes. Dopey tit.

As I have already mentioned on another thread, I am in fact going to Brussels on Tuesday. I will probably take an umbrella as it is likely to rain.

How admirably brave of you. I am glad you are going adequately equipped. I am sure they are on their highest alert level for no good reason, knob.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, White Cunt said:

How admirably brave of you. I am glad you are going adequately equipped. I am sure they are on their highest alert level for no good reason, knob.

I'm not questioning whether they should be on alert or not. Please do try and keep up.

I am questioning whether someone as feeble minded as your good self should be allowed a license to drive, let alone shoot a lethal weapon.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

The calamity in Frawnce could have been somewhat mitigated by our selfish cunts not kicking the Germans to complete and utter shameful stone-age fuck in which case ISIS v Nazis Friday night 9pm sounds better than these Cunts singing.