CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I aced the interview without wearing them. I just turned up with no pants at all and my cock in a turnip. 

Why a turnip...??

21 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

As long as it doesn't have zz top background music and bareback arse action I 'll keep an open mind.

and what the fuck is wrong with ZZ Top you cunt?

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

ZZ top are a bit shite..... But they're not turnips.

Yes, they are.  You'd have to be a fucking veg to put out the shite they have for so long.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10 December 2015 at 17:27:03, Bill Stickers said:

Fortunately for me, McDonald's have an equal opportunities disability quota they need to fill.

Top pulling venue eh?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If anyone else is finding either of these two gormless cretins funny, please let me know. I'm really struggling here.

They're certainly more interesting than anything you've put out lately, you fucking thick cunt!  

14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If anyone else is finding either of these two gormless cretins funny, please let me know. I'm really struggling here.

If you're struggling, then it's time for a litre of bleach, you muggy cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They're certainly more interesting than anything you've put out lately, you fucking thick cunt!  

YYou have become obsessed with. You are the new Gong Farmer. How do you feel about that? Hopefully suicidal.

I've noticed at a couple of Xmas parties I've been to this year that there appears to always be a "Camera Cunt" present. This person doesn't actually interact with others or appear to have any fun during the event, but merely skulks in the shadows taking masses of candid photos of people in unflattering poses which they then upload to social media. Keep you eyes peeled for the Camera Cunt when you are out.........

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't recall saying there is anything wrong with zz top.

You don't seem to want to watch their videos....

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

you don't have to.  Everybody knows they're utter shit!  

With more musical success than you...

7 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

If you're struggling, then it's time for a litre of bleach, you muggy cunt.

"muggy"????

Judge... fuck off again...

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

YYou have become obsessed with. You are the new Gong Farmer. How do you feel about that? Hopefully suicidal.

Gongers has a higher iq in his toilet deposits than you'll ever acquire. So to answer your question, if I'm to succeed him in getting on your tits, I shall be a happy cunt. Happy is an emotion most people, who are not you, Quince, or Frank, feel when life is good and health and career have surpassed goals . Must I explain what goals are as well, you dim fuckstick?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gongers has a higher iq in his toilet deposits than you'll ever acquire. So to answer your question, if I'm to succeed him in getting on your tits, I shall be a happy cunt. Happy is an emotion most people, who are not you, Quince, or Frank, feel when life is good and health and career have surpassed goals . Must I explain what goals are as well, you dim fuckstick?

Another rather emotive response, betraying the fact that I have the better of you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another rather emotive response, betraying the fact that I have the better of you.

Emotive?  Bill, do you even know what that means?  That was as devoid of emotion as you are of thought.  One doesn't necessarily have to fill a post with emotion, just to slate a fucking moron such as yourself.  Get it straight, you poor, soppy cunt!  

Guest nobgobbler
23 hours ago, Ape said:

I've noticed at a couple of Xmas parties I've been to this year that there appears to always be a "Camera Cunt" present. This person doesn't actually interact with others or appear to have any fun during the event, but merely skulks in the shadows taking masses of candid photos of people in unflattering poses which they then upload to social media. Keep you eyes peeled for the Camera Cunt when you are out.........

Should be a law against that. Cops with cameras are cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm not quite sure what happened, but my darling bride has committed us to a holiday to do Tuesday.  I just took her an extra blanket to fight off the night's cold in the car.  Maybe she'll learn this time, the open gobbed cunt.  

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Have they been photographing you at dogging sites again Nobbers? The cunts.

Fancy you remembering that. Oh what fun we had. By the way, I found your pocket torch in the bushes.

11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Fancy you remembering that. Oh what fun we had. By the way, I found your pocket torch in the bushes.

Thats where it got to. You can bin it,the batteries are probably dead by now anyway.

Just now, nobgobbler said:

Fancy you remembering that. Oh by the way, I found your pocket torch in the bushes.

And if you're wondering where your umbrella from that night is Gobbler, I'm afraid that it's firmly esconced up The Judges arse. It's open as well, the great big, fat dirty perv.