CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm at one and I don't care to elaborate. Johnny Mathis is a cunt. Fuck off.

How did you allow yourself to get dragged into such a splendid example of fuckwittery as a Christmas party?  

There was a bit of a punch up actually, sadly no bottling though. Worst fight I've ever seen, the couple of poofs flailed about for a couple of seconds, grappling like a love sick couple, and then it was broken up. By a woman. They ought to be fucking ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

There was a bit of a punch up actually, sadly no bottling though. Worst fight I've ever seen, the couple of poofs flailed about for a couple of seconds, grappling like love sick couple, and then it was broken up. By a woman. They ought to be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Well you shouldn't have invited frank and jacko, you know they can't handle their drink.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well you shouldn't have invited frank and jacko, you know they can't handle their drink.

Very true, Edders, sage advice as ever. It all kicked off over who was next in line for the glory hole. Judge was performing yesterday evening, and he's popular with the lads, he can suck the lid off of a stubborn jar of pickled walnuts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Very true, Edders, sage advice as ever. It all kicked off over who was next in line for the glory hole. Judge was performing yesterday evening, and he's popular with the lads, he can suck the lid off of a stubborn jar of pickled walnuts

Talking of the overrated cock muncher,where is he Decs,still chained up in the cubicle?

Normally he comes on Saturday night after a couple of pina coladas and a shuffle from Stavros to spout his normal "I'm holier than thou,you racist" utter bollocks.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You sad cunt. On account of a new member of staff we're not having a Christmas party this year, we are going to have an annual celebration. Let's just say it's going to be Jo! Ho! rather than Ho! Ho! Ho!

It's one godawful clichéd shitstorm isn't it?

Has management sprung for a free bar? That's the only saving grace at these things. You can experiment with all kind of random shit - Advocaat (that's always a winner), Bombay Sapphire. Kaluha and Medori. Go on! Knock yourself out, only I hope you're an introspective and quiet drunk and not going to lead all the single, menopausal 'cat women' in a Bacchanalian chorus of 'I Will Survive' on the karaoke, before you all go home and sob yourselves to sleep in your suburban bedsits.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

There was a bit of a punch up actually, sadly no bottling though. Worst fight I've ever seen, the couple of poofs flailed about for a couple of seconds, grappling like a love sick couple, and then it was broken up. By a woman. They ought to be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Tsssk. I'd have broken her fucking nose with a honest-to-God head butt.

Just now, Snatch said:

Talking of the overrated cock muncher,where is he Decs,still chained up in the cubicle?

Normally he comes on Saturday night after a couple of pina coladas and a shuffle from Stavros to post his normal "I'm holier than thou,you racist" utter bollocks.

He's having reconstructive surgery on his arsehole so will be offline for a while. It's a tough life being a raving bender, but he can put up with the constant anal fissures because he's a salt o' the earth, 'ard as fackin' nails, knees up muvver brown singing geeeeeezer.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He's having reconstructive surgery on his arsehole so will be offline for a while. It's a tough life being a raving bender, but he can put up with the constant anal fissures because he's a salt o' the earth, 'ard as fackin' nails, knees up muvver brown singing geeeeeezer.

He sounds a bit "cock-on-knees" to me...

TAXI...!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I wouldn't go to one even if I was ever invited to one.

I think you're safe. It speaks volumes that even as an infant, you weren't invited or welcome. It must be hereditary. 

All them puffs eating quiche and sipping Chateau Arsebandit while listening to Adele singing depressing Christmas favourites. Total fucking purgatory. When they start doing proper Bitter and a shipping order of pudding and chips from the local traditional chippy and listening to The Macc Lads, then I will think about it.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

All them puffs eating quiche and sipping Chateau Arsebandit while listening to Adele singing depressing Christmas favourites. Total fucking purgatory. When they start doing proper Bitter and a shipping order of pudding and chips from the local traditional chippy and listening to The Macc Lads, then I will think about it.

There is hope for the world yet!!

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

A few notes...

1. Quich is bacon and egg pie
  2. Chateau Arsebandit can sometimes be quite nice... to clense the palate of bacon end egg pie ready for the pie and chips
  3. Anyone putting Adele on the radiogram will be castrated
  4. The recording of said castration will be used for next years Carol Concert
  5. Bitter, not yet, but I soon will be...
  6. Oh.. ok then, pint o Black Sheep or Theakston Best if that's what you meant...
  7. Pie, not pudding
  8. I hope she does bang like the shithouse door..... used to quite fancy a lass called Julie the Schoolie... all blonde, curves and giggles...

Guest luke swarm

Got to go to one of these wreched parties now.... .....rather stay in and arse about drinking cider and watching telly. It's going to be full of work cunts and guess what conversation is going to be about. Fucking bag of white.

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Got to go to one of these wreched parties now.... .....rather stay in and arse about drinking cider and watching telly. It's going to be full of work cunts and guess what conversation is going to be about. Fucking bag of white.

Thanks for sharing....zzzzz

I have one on Thursday. Because the company I work for has more money than most countries, their parties are impressive. Last years was at some swanky London hotel, with some fella called Tiny Temper providing muzac. Plus it's packed to the fucking rafters with fit, well paid wimminz. I'll report back on Friday.

2 minutes ago, deebom said:

I have one on Thursday. Because the company I work for has more money than most countries, their parties are impressive. Last years was at some swanky London hotel, with some fella called Tiny Temper providing muzac. Plus it's packeed to the fucking rafters with fit, well paid wimminz. I'll report back on Friday.

Be careful on that bike going home, click your dynamo on for safety.

7 minutes ago, deebom said:

I have one on Thursday. Because the company I work for has more money than most countries, their parties are impressive. Last years was at some swanky London hotel, with some fella called Tiny Temper providing muzac. Plus it's packed to the fucking rafters with fit, well paid wimminz. I'll report back on Friday.

Hope you break your legs on the dance floor you smug cunt