CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The moderators will probably jump on me for this nom but I read this story and it made my fucking piss boil.

To cut a long story short, a guy called Gregory Alan Elliott had an argument with a feminazi on Twatter so the deranged cunt and her fucking ugly rug munching friends reported him to the police for "harassment". The poor bastard was arrested, locked up, banned from using the internet, lost his job, had to cash in his pension and has been financially ruined by legal fees. Now it's been reported that these fucking bitches have openly bragged about stitching Elliot up and as usual with these lying cunts the police are ignoring it because they don't want the hassle with loony lezzie rights groups. I've donated 20 quid to this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrie_vs._Elliott

https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/gregory-alan-elliott-twitter-trial-support-fund

Gregory Alan Elliott Twitter Trial Support Fund

Guest Ahriman

The truly sickening thing about this are the army of pussy whipped white knights who will defend these howling cunts, come what may. And don't get me started on that fucking charlatan Anita Sarkeesian.   

Guest DingTheRioja

He should have had her on the pedo accusations... and if she continued to tweet about him after blocking him, she continued the issue and is therefore, possibly, guilty of collusion, perversion and entrapment..?

She should be right royally fucked over.. via the courts and legal system obviously.. I wouldn't touch her with yours...

21 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

The truly sickening thing about this are the army of pussy whipped white knights who will defend these howling cunts, come what may. And don't get me started on that fucking charlatan Anita Sarkeesian.   

I've debated a few of Sarkeesian's arseboys on Youtube to the point that they tried to get my channel shut down with fuckwit complaints about "hate speech". It didn't work but they also tried this shit with a big time youtube daddy called Thunderf00t by posting his personal details online and sending bullshit emails accusing him of being a Nazi sympathizer to Prague University where he works. He not only exposed one of the cunts behind it as a convicted sex offender but lit the webpage up of another perpetrator's business which was subsequently destroyed overnight.  

Guest Ahriman
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I've debated a few of Sarkeesian's arseboys on Youtube to the point that they tried to get my channel shut down with fuckwit complaints about "hate speech". It didn't work but they also tried this shit with a big time youtube daddy called Thunderf00t by posting his personal details online and sending bullshit emails accusing him of being a Nazi sympathizer to Prague University where he works. He not only exposed one of the cunts behind it as a convicted sex offender but lit the webpage up of another perpetrator's business which was subsequently destroyed overnight.  

I wouldn't have wasted my breathe debating any of those social justice faggots, they're not interested in hearing differing opinions to their own. They're much more preoccupied with pretending to be poor disenfranchised victims, all the while informing you as to how much of an evil piece of shit you are for having the audacity of being a straight white male, the irony being that unless you buy in to their extreme PC bullshit ideology, they will do everything they can to silence you in ways that would make the gestapo look like rank amateurs by comparison. 

40 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

You are a cunt twice in my book, once for thinking I would censor this nom and twice for giving the bloke a score.

Well I've seen a few examples on here of mods pandering to the wants of the thought police and I certainly wouldn't consider somebody a cunt for offering their generosity to somebody who's had their life destroyed by these lunatics.

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Well I've seen a few examples on here of mods pandering to the wants of the thought police and I certainly wouldn't consider somebody a cunt for offering their generosity to somebody who's had their life destroyed by these lunatics.

A woman stalked me all the way round Tescos yesterday. I think she was a lesbian. She was wearing sensible shoes and everything and I bet she wanted to touch my woo. Please send me £20. Seriously though, good nom. I hate these gobby lezza types - they give women a bad name. A swift cut across their tongues with a blunt stanley knife blade would shut the cunts up and wreck their sex lives permanently. 

10 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I wouldn't have wasted my breathe debating any of those social justice faggots, they're not interested in hearing differing opinions to their own. They're much more preoccupied with pretending to be poor disenfranchised victims, all the while informing you as to how much of an evil piece of shit you are for having the audacity of being a straight white male, the irony being that unless you buy in to their extreme PC bullshit ideology, they will do everything they can to silence you in ways that would make the gestapo look like rank amateurs by comparison. 

Well I suppose "debate" is a strong word. It was more a case of me pouring a large bucket of scorn over their smorgasbord of bollocks and them replying with incoherent sentences constructed with words they didn't understand from their social justice dictionary. They just completely fucking lost it when I suggested that Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn show signs of holding secret rape fantasies.

Guest Ahriman
28 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Well I suppose "debate" is a strong word. It was more a case of me pouring a large bucket of scorn over their smorgasbord of bollocks and them replying with incoherent sentences constructed with words they didn't understand from their social justice dictionary. They just completely fucking lost it when I suggested that Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn show signs of holding secret rape fantasies.

Well they do say that 9/10 women enjoy gang rape, or at least that's always been my defense when stood before a jury. I would have took it one step further and heavily insinuated that, deep down, Quinn and Sarkeesian long to be oppressed by Briana Wu's cock in all of its patriarchal glory.  

7 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Well they do say that 9/10 women enjoy gang rape, or at least that's always been my defense when stood before a jury. I would have took it one step further and heavily insinuated that, deep down, Quinn and Sarkeesian long to be oppressed by Briana Wu's cock in all of it's patriarchal glory.  

What again?!!

51 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

A woman stalked me all the way round Tescos yesterday. I think she was a lesbian. She was wearing sensible shoes and everything and I bet she wanted to touch my woo. Please send me £20. Seriously though, good nom. I hate these gobby lezza types - they give women a bad name. A swift cut across their tongues with a blunt stanley knife blade would shut the cunts up and wreck their sex lives permanently. 

I bet you just love flogging those MPs bare buttocks on Sunday afternoons dont you.

25 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Well they do say that 9/10 women enjoy gang rape, or at least that's always been my defense when stood before a jury. I would have took it one step further and heavily insinuated that, deep down, Quinn and Sarkeesian long to be oppressed by Briana Wu's cock in all of its patriarchal glory.  

Welcome to the scotty/baws/gyppo fold, peanut. Glad to have you here.

12 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Fair comment, but for the last few weeks there has been very few things that have been edited or deleted.

As for Gregory, a real cunt's name, he should have not underestimated his opponents before entering discourse. It is ok to stick to your guns, but most cunts realise that principle is a lawyer's best friend.

No argument there but if everyone cowers from these cunts and let's them get on with it you will eventually have a situation where the likes of Ms Guthrie can not only manipulate the criminal justice system but end up in high office where they can inflict their warped ideology on the entire male population. 

Guest Ahriman
24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Welcome to the scotty/baws/gyppo fold, peanut. Glad to have you here.

oowww, I love secret societies. Could never quite master the art of getting the blood and semen stains out of my robes though... 

2 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

No argument there but if everyone cowers from these cunts and let's them get on with it you will eventually have a situation where the likes of Ms Guthrie can not only manipulate the criminal justice system but end up in high office where they can inflict their warped ideology on the entire male population. 

Stop going on like a girl, you boring fucking cunt. 

Just now, Frank. said:

Stop going on like a girl, you boring fucking cunt. 

Morning Smiler! Still working as a chambermaid at that seedy hotel in Kings Cross?

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The moderators will probably jump on me for this nom but I read this story and it made my fucking piss boil.

To cut a long story short, a guy called Gregory Alan Elliott had an argument with a feminazi on Twatter so the deranged cunt and her fucking ugly rug munching friends reported him to the police for "harassment". The poor bastard was arrested, locked up, banned from using the internet, lost his job, had to cash in his pension and has been financially ruined by legal fees. Now it's been reported that these fucking bitches have openly bragged about stitching Elliot up and as usual with these lying cunts the police are ignoring it because they don't want the hassle with loony lezzie rights groups. I've donated 20 quid to this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrie_vs._Elliott

https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/gregory-alan-elliott-twitter-trial-support-fund

Gregory Alan Elliott Twitter Trial Support Fund

isn't that Olive from On the buses? It looks like her "oooooh Arthur".

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

isn't that Olive from On the buses? It looks like her "oooooh Arthur".

I've been racking my brains for the last of couple hours trying to figure out where I've seen her before. Opinion Cuntspotter?

Guest JackoTC

I was actually remember when this kicked off. There is a lot more to it than you see here. The waters have been very muddied around the case. And he has to take a lot of the responsibility too. He opened more and more twitter accounts when she blocked him to continue laying into her. So he's hardly altogether innocent.

They are both cunts

She looks as though she has to wax her top lip daily, and is a specky bastard.

And donating money to him CGAS, means that you have got more money than sense, or are just a prize prick......or both.  

2 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I was actually remember when this kicked off. There is a lot more to it than you see here. The waters have been very muddied around the case. And he has to take a lot of the responsibility too. He opened more and more twitter accounts when she blocked him to continue laying into her. So he's hardly altogether innocent.

They are both cunts

She looks as though she has to wax her top lip daily, and is a specky bastard.

And donating money to him CGAS, means that you have got more money than sense, or are just a prize prick......or both.  

And he deserved to have his livelihood destroyed, financial security taken away and banned from communicating with ANYBODY on the internet for playing SJWs at their own game? What other pearls of wisdom do you have for me professor?

Guest JackoTC
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

And he deserved to have his livelihood destroyed, financial security taken away and banned from communicating with ANYBODY on the internet for playing SJWs at their own game? What other pearls of wisdom do you have for me professor?

None at all. If you choose have your pisser pulled by reading one side of a story, I don't really give two fucks.

I think all three of you are cunts.