CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt and Cuntess.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Guest luke swarm

It would have been better if you had not posted pictures.....it always depresses me to have set eyes on these two shallow cuntish oafs.......almost as much as my mosted hated TV cunt...don't even want to say his name but I have never forgiven him for shagging Billy Piper.

Anyway a fair nomination but could do with a bit more raw hatred and passion EBC....I expect bawsy will be along in a short while after trawling the archives and tell you its already been done.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm afraid I disagree.

You may all think Beckham is a fucking idiot, but the vast fortune he has accumulated from ventures outside of football suggests otherwise.

He is a shrewd marketeer and an intelligent bloke, even if he does have a fucking stupid sounding voice and a wife so skinny she's gone two dimensional and can't be seen side-on.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

He is a shrewd marketeer and an intelligent bloke, even if he does have a fucking stupid sounding voice and a wife so skinny she's gone two dimensional and can't be seen side-on.

He's a braver man than me - I couldn't shag that for worrying about getting paper cuts on my bellend.

52b2f65a6b818.jpg?itok=E0f_pCVZ

• Like 1

The pair of them are so far up their own arses it's unbelievable. So he made some money for kicking a ball about,then went on to talk bollocks and make more money. As for her,she wouldn't even look at him if he wasn't rich and famous.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

They seem like decent parents. His heart is in the right place. She has earned a lot of money on her own. You don't have to like them but there are bigger cunts.

I'm still thinking......

Guest Ahriman
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's a braver man than me - I couldn't shag that for worrying about getting paper cuts on my bellend.

52b2f65a6b818.jpg?itok=E0f_pCVZ

Fucking hell, you'd think twice before motorboating those puppies. Those nipples could take a mans eye out.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

They seem like decent parents. His heart is in the right place. She has earned a lot of money on her own. You don't have to like them but there are bigger cunts.

Have to agree with the northern monkey. They are uninterestingly inoffensive. Professional beige.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

It would have been better if you had not posted pictures.....it always depresses me to have set eyes on these two shallow cuntish oafs.......almost as much as my mosted hated TV cunt...don't even want to say his name but I have never forgiven him for shagging Billy Piper.

Anyway a fair nomination but could do with a bit more raw hatred and passion EBC....I expect bawsy will be along in a short while after trawling the archives and tell you its already been done.

Fuck my old boots, you're not jealous at all are you, Beckham is a good bloke and has achieved a lot more than you would in 100 lifetime's. 

50 minutes ago, deebom said:

Have to agree with the northern monkey.. They are uninterestingly inoffensive. Professional beige.

Fuck you and this Northern Monkey shite. we are cultured and sophisticated . Ask any Manc.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck you and this Northern Monkey shite. we are cultured and sophisticated . Ask any Manc.

I asked Liam Gallagher, he didn't understand the question.

Guest luke swarm
54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck my old boots, you're not jealous at all are you, Beckham is a good bloke and has achieved a lot more than you would in 100 lifetime's. 

Yes thank you Eddie.....I did not realise I was disrespecting someone whose cock you would love to suck.I shall be careful in future ......is this still cunts corner or have wondered onto the beckhams fan site

9 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes thank you Eddie.....I did not realise I was disrespecting someone whose cock you would love to suck.I shall be careful in future ......is this still cunts corner or have wondered onto the beckhams fan site

Just because I admire what the man has achieved does not make me want to suck him off. Loser.

13 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

, as every cunt and his mother wants a piece of them. 

Dont Judge everyone by your shockingly low, self gratifying greedy standards. I certainly dont begrudge him anything

19 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't agree with all of that, but certainly for a person with only one very good attribute when playing football, he has amassed a sizeable sum of dosh from it. I bet in reality his life is a fucking misery, as every cunt and his mother wants a piece of him.

And he fucking loves it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, MikeD said:

A pair of utter cardboard cut-out, charisma free, detached from reality, shallow, materialistic, horrible bastards.

I'm not a fan....

THIS^ 

7 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Ok right, so fusing atoms will be on that list or developing vaccines? That's achievement in my book. Back to reality, what sort of cunt would name their children as they have?

So achievements can only be of worth in science or medicine, sport, business or charity are worthless ?