CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt and Cuntess.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

4 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Frank?

You seem to have got just about as repetitive as him... ?

Don't prod the mod. You have been warned. I know that you will be unable to follow this simple instruction due to the fact that you can't muster the intellectual oomph of a watercress sandwich. I await your next item of business.

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Don't prod the mod. You have been warned. I know that you will be unable to follow this simple instruction due to the fact that you can't muster the intellectual oomph of a watercress sandwich. I await your next item of business.

We can call anyone else a cunt and prod them but why are Mods the exception?

Just now, cuntspotter said:

I'm fucking broke, hung over and I've been to Swansea.....FUCKING SWANSEA! Since 08:30 this am. I'm about to mainline bleach .... 

It's your own fault. You have been told about Swansea but did you listen? Did you fuck.

Now,off to the cash machine with you.

You'll get no sympathy here Boyo.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm fucking broke, hung over and I've been to Swansea.....FUCKING SWANSEA! Since 08:30 this am. I'm about to mainline bleach .... 

Several dozen albums, one of those albums a million seller, and you find yourself broken down in every respect - in Wales... conversing with Snatch. 

Quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever witnessed. 

Have this...

Right....... I fucked that up good and proper... Mini fucking iPad is a piece of shit. I didn't want to delete dings latest humourless over entitled offering but it's gone  anyway. What I posted was.

"Have the weekend off you pushy cunt , oh how I laughed". 

I did give you the gypsy's warning but you clearly don't think these things apply to you. Well Now you know.

Thinking on it, You might as well fuck off really because you and I both know that you will not be able to toe the line after this. You  are on the wrong site mate. If you want to behave the way you do then you need to go elsewhere. You can sneak back in under the wire if you like , we, the mods tend to look the other way to give people a chance although we all know that leopards rarely change their spots.

So, there you are ..... You're banned. Good luck.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Please take Stickers with you and hook him up first. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 9 December 2015 at 13:13:32, Cuntybaws said:

He's a braver man than me - I couldn't shag that for worrying about getting paper cuts on my bellend.

52b2f65a6b818.jpg?itok=E0f_pCVZ

Fuck me. She's like captain Scarlett in the buff. Also no cock or tits to speak of.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck me. She's like captain Scarlett in the buff. Also no cock or tits to speak of.

You're just completely ignorant to what tits look like. The closest you ever got was when you crawled back up your mums leg and she took you by the ankles, suspended you upside down and dropped you on your head when you tried for hers. 

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Right....... I fucked that up good and proper... Mini fucking iPad is a piece of shit. I didn't want to delete dings latest humourless over entitled offering but it's gone  anyway. What I posted was.

I did give you the gypsy's warning but you clearly don't think these things apply to you. Well Now you know.

Thinking on it, You might as well fuck off really because you and I both know that you will not be able to toe the line after this. You  are on the wrong site mate. If you want to behave the way you do then you need to go elsewhere. You can sneak back in under the wire if you like , we, the mods tend to look the other way to give people a chance although we all know that leopards rarely change their spots.

To see minkey dingalong go down in such a way, on top of Christmas and all, has provided me with a holiday within a holiday.. within a holiday! 

Extraordinary. 

22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fucking hell, Spotto, you've gone full darkside. Frankly, it turns me on.

24 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Back sometime next week?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're just completely ignorant to what tits look like. The closest you ever got was when you crawled back up your mums leg and she took you by the ankles, suspended you upside down and dropped you on your head when you tried for hers. 

In fact, that's what happens when I try for Mrs C's. I'd have a better chance cracking on to mummy. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In fact, that's what happens when I try for Mrs C's. I'd have a better chance cracking on to mummy. 

I swear, I deleted the video footage. It wasn't I what gave you away.